The new posting upgraded system is not working.

jbg2011

Question

I am a Fiverr buyer since 2011.
Since Fiverr updated the new way of posting I haven't been able to get anyone to do my gigs that I need done.
The new system is really bad. With this new system:
- When we post a gig we can't see how it looks like when it is posted,
- we can't see if anyone is interested on our gig
- we can't see if there is any bids, 
- the only way we can know if the ad is live is if they send us a message, so if they don't message it may have no bids, no interest, no nothing.

This new system doesn't work, I use to have in average 30-40 bids on my gigs posted but now I had 1 and it was a random bid one because he message me with a random custom quote.
Why can't Fiverr keep the old way? The old way always worked, the old way is what all of the other freelancing websites do and works perfectly.
This new system I have no idea what is going on with my gig post and I never had any success.
How long will it take for Fiverr to realise that this new posting system has no success and no future?

Edited by jbg2011
  • Like 5

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, jbg2011 said:

Why can't Fiverr keep the old way? The old way always worked, the old way is what all of the other freelancing websites do and works perfectly.
This new system I have no idea what is going on with my gig post and I never had any success.
How long will it take for Fiverr to realise that this new posting system has no success and no future?

I'm assuming you're talking about "Buyer's Request". In my opinion, the new system is much better because it weeds out sellers who are spamming the request with generic offers and making sure that buyers get matched with more qualified sellers in general.

I'm sure you've seen many "canned" offers with the same copy and paste. This is spam. Also, it's a mess in the dashboard for sellers like us. It's a long list of requests we need to remove manually.

I think this upgrade is welcomed and brilliant. 

It works for some and doesn't for some. :classic_cool: The previous version didn't work for me for a long time now.

• Like 3