Increasing clicks and reviews

s_akram

On 8/31/2022 at 11:50 AM, s_akram said:

Hello! I'm a new seller in Fiver hence seeking for tricks to expand clicks ad reviews in my gigs. Your valuable advice's are welcome .

Hi @s_akram,

To get more clicks - your gig has to be attractive to the buyers who see your gig. Things that affect this include: your gig image, gig video, minimum price, title, number of reviews, and your average rating.

To get more reviews - You need to have orders first. Since reviews are filled out voluntarily by the buyer, you either have to be really good or really bad enough that the buyer will want to leave a review. I'm guessing that you want the good reviews. So focus on delivering quality work and keeping your customers happy. 

• Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2022 at 4:01 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @s_akram,

To get more clicks - your gig has to be attractive to the buyers who see your gig. Things that affect this include: your gig image, gig video, minimum price, title, number of reviews, and your average rating.

To get more reviews - You need to have orders first. Since reviews are filled out voluntarily by the buyer, you either have to be really good or really bad enough that the buyer will want to leave a review. I'm guessing that you want the good reviews. So focus on delivering quality work and keeping your customers happy.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

How about exchanging clicks in various Fiver users community in FB? Does that works?

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/31/2023 at 4:56 AM, s_akram said:

Which jobs are more trendy in Fiverr now??

From Fiverr's search, click on any category in the top tab (in this case, "Writing and Translation"), and you'll see the trending subcategories below the "Most Popular in ..." header:

image.thumb.png.6eeb1e1b4bb27ecccac27c6271680cca.png

• Like 7
  • Up 2

On 8/5/2023 at 11:48 PM, vickieito said:

From Fiverr's search, click on any category in the top tab (in this case, "Writing and Translation"), and you'll see the trending subcategories below the "Most Popular in ..." header:

image.thumb.png.6eeb1e1b4bb27ecccac27c6271680cca.png

Noted.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 8/1/2023 at 2:17 PM, cubefix said:

There's a market for almost anything on Fiverr if you are great at what you do and can talk to clients.

I think that trend is gone now, because more or less everyone here is skilled in a specific topic and can speak to clients but it's all about the demand and popularity of different tasks which is a matter of concern for all of us.

• Like 4

On 8/10/2023 at 5:28 PM, s_akram said:

What about payment issues? I can see Fiver only allows Pay-pal and visa/Master card in that case how to receive payments from countries where Pay-pal is not approved yet? Can't people use Payoneer anymore?

There is no problem in Payoneer payouts from Fiverr. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, sehrishirfan said:

23 hours ago, sehrishirfan said:

But currently can only see 2 options 1) Pay-Pal 2) Visa/ Master Card.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/13/2023 at 3:33 PM, s_akram said:

I just responded to a buyer within 15 minutes, but my profile is showing a 1-hour average response time

That's because the most precise it will show avg response times to in the profile is in hours (so the avg response time shown on the profile won't ever be less than an hour). So normally it rounds to the nearest hour, unless it gets to >=24 hours when it will round to the nearest day before showing it. 

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 6

14 hours ago, uk1000 said:

That's because the most precise it will show avg response times to in the profile is in hours (so the avg response time shown on the profile won't ever be less than an hour). So normally it rounds to the nearest hour, unless it gets to >=24 hours when it will round to the nearest day before showing it.

Thanks for your info that was not available anywhere. However, can you do a slight favour for me? If possible and if you don't mind can you visit my profile from the buying mode and see what's the actual avg. response time showing in my profile now? As I found an old similar type of case before where the seller was claiming the same issue but then someone else tracked it from the opposite end and saw the actual response time he took.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, s_akram said:

If possible and if you don't mind can you visit my profile from the buying mode and see what's the actual avg. response time showing in my profile now?

It shows as 1 hour avg response time. But you should be able to see what the buyer sees by going to your profile when you're logged in and clicking on "preview Fiverr profile". You could also check from a different, logged out browser (eg. if you use Chrome for Fiverr work you could use a logged out Firefox to see a logged out version - to save having to log out and clear cookies from the browser you use for Fiverr work).

You could also try viewing your profile in an incognito/private window to see how the buyers see it (without the up_rollout at the end).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3

• 5 weeks later...