Why am I not getting any order?

mdsabbirrahm930

There's no trick to get an order, here in the forum are already extensive guides on how to improve your gigs.

As for your angry parents, have you consider not paying the Adobe subscription until you have your first order?

Also, please don't use those arguments to try to get an order, it will surely be counterproductive.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

First, you need to enter correct details in your account. Second, make your photos attractive. Third, make your title and description SEO friendly. You use the same keyword in the tag description title. Use keywords that have high search volume and low competition. And share your gig more on social media.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 2

2 hours ago, mdsabbirrahm930 said:

Already 2 months have gone but I’m not getting any orders I complete the graphics designer courses.2019-2022 but I am not getting any orders my parents are angry with me they pay every month for adobe. How I'll get orders How I'll get orders? Please give some tips and tricks to get some orders.

Share your gig more on social media. And Fiverr must always be active. Then the chances of getting an order will increase.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

16 hours ago, jahangir8291 said:

Active Maximum time as like minimum per day- 8 hours

This has nothing to do with getting a gig.

14 hours ago, alvializaanisah said:

SEO friendly.

Fivver's marketplace don0t work with SEO.

14 hours ago, alvializaanisah said:

Use keywords that have high search volume and low competition

Use keywords that reflects what you do, don't try to get in gigs you can't do.

14 hours ago, raisul_mina said:

And Fiverr must always be active.

Once again, wrong.

• Like 2