Account restriction

euphy1233

I tried verifying my account with my National ID, after trying three times without success, Fiverr restricted my account until 90 days after review. I am so pissed because I am so sure the issue isn't from my side because I used an iPhone 12 camera for the capturing. Please is there anything I can do about it.

• Like 9
  • Sad 4

20 minutes ago, dmarketer_abdul said:

Create new account with new Gmail ID,

If the OP creates a new account without the permission from Customer Support, that account will just get banned.

2 hours ago, euphy1233 said:

Please is there anything I can do about it.

Have you tried contacting Customer Support and asking them for help? I remember that there were cases like yours, and Customer Support helped them (in some cases it took a while, so you might need to be patient).

• Like 4
  • Up 7

2 minutes ago, catwriter said:

If the OP creates a new account without the permission from Customer Support, that account will just get banned.

Have you tried contacting Customer Support and asking them for help? I remember that there were cases like yours, and Customer Support helped them (in some cases it took a while, so you might need to be patient).

I contacted the customer care and I went as far as to chat them on twitter, I was referred to a guy name Lex and he said the restriction is final. He doesn't want to even listen to my plead for another chance. I know for sure that the problem isn't from my side. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 7