just started my journey on fiverr as an SEO expert, how long i need to get a order.

jesan27

• jesan27 changed the title to just started my journey on fiverr as an SEO expert, how long i need to get a order.
1 hour ago, jesan27 said:

i am an seo expert, i have stared my fiverr journey most recently. i need some order. so am pretty concern about getting orders. so how long i need to get a order on fiverr?

Welcome to Fiverr Forum. As you are SEO expert, at first apply SEO strategy on your Gig to come up absolute top page of Fiverr then automatically you will get order if your gig title, image and description all are perfect. Best of luck!👌

• Like 3

According to what I noticed on your Fiverr profile, you are fluent in English.

I can see immediately that this is not the case here. Western buyers detect very fast that the so-called “fluent” English is not true. They will conclude that this will harm their “possible order”. Be honest in your profile or upgrade your English skills.

Some sellers need to wait months before getting the first order. You need to be patient. Read and study the Fiverr help files & the Fiverr forum while you are waiting for an order. Keep in mind that there is a lot of competition for the services that you offer. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1