Is it too hard for a new seller to get their first order?

smm_web_design

1 hour ago, smm_web_design said:

I think crossing the first step can be a rocky road.

It's not just the first step, but whole journey of building a business that is challenging.

Business is very dynamic and you'll be faced with new problems every day. You'll have to deal with uncertainty. You'll have to convert your "employee mindset" to a "freelancer mindset." You won't have orders, then you'll have too many. You'll have customers who won't communicate, and then customers who micromanage you every step of the way. Just when you think you have a process down, that process may just stop working (so you'll have to build a new system). You'll make mistakes, feel burnt out, struggle with your work-life balance, and question whether you are making the right decisions. New sellers, Level 1, Level 2, and even Top-Rated Sellers each have their own struggles.

There are rewards of freelancing life, too. You can be your own boss. You can be appreciated for your work. You can increase your prices and change your services when you want. You have more flexibility on when and where you work. If this is the lifestyle you want, then the challenges don't seem too bad. 😊

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 27
  • Up 6

1 hour ago, smm_web_design said:

I think crossing the first step can be a rocky road.

Not at all if you follow the all rules and regulations. Because Fiverr is ready to provide us work that's way it is designed but because of our mistakes, some of us really struggle a lot but don't get orders.

• Like 15
  • Up 2

I think this is common for all top rated sellers as well, because all sellers have been working hard to acheive the goals step by step. the journey is not easy but maintain quality and unique gigs, improving the skills according to prevailing sellers like steps will help to find more jobs

any way good luck

• Like 17
  • Up 2