I haven't received any order since July

digitalprof11

Question

8 answers to this question

No Orders? Here Are 7 Updates You Can Make During The Slow Times.

When business slows down, it's a good time to update your business and gigs. That way, when orders pick up again, your business runs smoothly and efficiently. Below are some of the things you can update during your downtime. Please feel free to add to the list!

1. Quick Responses (QR);
2. Portfolio;
3. Titles & Tags;
4. Average Selling Price (ASP);
5. Profile & Gig Text;
6. Workflow & Processes;
7. Gig Videos;

So there you have it! Seven different things that you can update when you have the time. Once you make your updates, don't forget to monitor your gigs to see how they perform over time.

Any Thoughts Or Additional Comments?
Read the full article written by @vickieito right here:

• Like 9

First of all its a normal thing if you didn't receive order from last one month. but in your case its not normal  

according to my 4 year of experience as seller on fiverr:

please do a search on your neach. i also face this. so after research i find out my compatitor ( even he was new seller ) providing the same services in $10 cheaper then my price and also have video in his gig. so i record a professional video and upload on gig and it works for me. you also need to find where you are lacking.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, digitalprof11 said:

I am a seller since last year and I have received up to 900$ but of recent after the upgrade everything has been silent not even a contacting. What's happening

Try to stay active, online, promote your gigs, and update all your returning buyers, I think that's nice advice for now

• Like 5
  • Confused 2