Gigs are Down

mrhasnat91

On 9/2/2022 at 2:51 PM, mrhasnat91 said:

Hello there, recently in the mid of last month my gigs are down, from first  page my two gigs gone to 10-15 pages, what is the issue and how will re rank my gig again?

Fiverr gave you a boost and you had the time to acquire orders and reviews. Now they are boosting someone else to the first pages. Now your own marketing and promotional skills need to shine. 

• Like 17
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr gave you a boost and you had the time to acquire orders and reviews. Now they are boosting someone else to the first pages. Now your own marketing and promotional skills need to shine.

Thanks for your kind words, i will update my skill in this time and do my own marketing as well. 

• Like 5

Hello there, I am a new seller on fiverr and worked few projects on fiverr. But recently and most probably after 14 of august my all gigs are down from 2k-5k impression now i am having 200-300 impression and no clicks. So all over my all fiverr profile is down. My gigs are now in last pages, What should i do, Can i contact to Fiverr Support? or what action i need to take now?

• Like 7
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

I don't why my all of my Fiverr gigs are down from Mid August to till now. I am a new seller got 20+ Positive reviews. But from mid august my gigs impression going low to nothing, just 2-5 impression. I checked it all my gigs are active. Previously my 2 gigs were ranked in number first page, but now all gone to last pages. What i do? can i talk to fiverr support team? 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, tinufranklin said:

Contact to Fiverr support

It is not Fiverrs responsibility to ensure that you get the impressions and clicks you want, it's yours!   By advising people to contact CS service will only delay replies to genuine enquiries. 

Each business owner has a responsibility to understand the market they work in and create unique and innovative gigs to entice customers.  If you're not doing this and simply 'following the flock' you will just be a very small fish in a very large ocean.  

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

My gigs are down less impression and no click, no order since one month and my profile is down since August 22. But receive few orders from buyer request in September but from October and till November no order. Fiverr has removed buyer request and seller like me who's gigs and profile is down are now in deep trouble. What should I do? I think i have to give up fiverr now. 

Screenshot_365.png

Screenshot_366.png

• Like 11

First of all its a normal thing if you didn't receive order from last one month.  

here according to my 4 year of experience as seller on fiverr:

please do a search on your neach. i also face this so after research i find out my compatitor ( even he was new seller ) providing the same services in $10 cheaper then my price and also have video in his gig. so i record a professional video and upload on gig and it works for me. you also need to find where you are lacking.

• Like 7