how can I got my 2nd order ?

lions_graphics

On 11/1/2022 at 11:17 AM, lions_graphics said:

Buyer request apps are off but the computer has decreased a lot, now it is almost non-existent. What can I do in this situation?

Fiverr is never about getting orders from buyer requests. Instead of relying on a dead feature, try to convert clicks into orders. if you are not getting clicks, try to improve the profile/gig quality 

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The same way you got your first order. When it comes to orders there's no specific rule on how you'll get the orders. Having 7 active gigs for sure might help, even if I saw people with only 1 active gig and around 200/300 orders on that specific one.

• Like 16

On 11/13/2022 at 1:35 AM, lions_graphics said:

how can I got my 2nd order ? 

Hello. You need to work with Get Briefs Feature! That might be helpful for you!

On 11/13/2022 at 1:35 AM, lions_graphics said:

I am complete my 1st order successfully. last 70 days I am active full time but no Order or massage response. 

70 Days or 17 Days? Your profile (your screenshot) is showing that you have delivered your order 17 Days ago!! 

• Like 11

As a freelancer, one of the best ways to get second orders is to complete the first order flawlessly. This means going above and beyond what the buyer has asked for, and making sure that you deliver on time, every time. If you can do this, your buyers will be happy to come back to you for more work in the future.

There are a few other things you can do to increase your chances of getting second orders on Fiverr:

1. Use Quality Images

2. Write a Great Description

3. Offer a Discount

4. Be Responsive

PRO TIP:If you are considering ordering a gig on Fiverr, be aware that there is no guarantee that you will receive the order you are expecting. There have been many complaints of buyers not receiving their orders, or only receiving part of their order. Additionally, be aware that some sellers may use automated bots to inflate their ratings and reviews.these are the few ways you can follow to get your 2nd order and so on

• Like 1