Gig derank

jawad66

2 minutes ago, jawad66 said:

Ok so my gigs were down for a year

You mean you had paused them?

2 minutes ago, jawad66 said:

But now suddenly i am not able to promote my gigs at all it says Not qualified ? why did this happend ?

I'm guessing you had a not great private review. Or if they were paused for a year Fiverr doesn't have sufficient data to know if you're good enough / worthy of promotion.

There's nothing you can do apart from deliver great work to improve your standing. Then, in time, you should be able to promote again.

• Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

You mean you had paused them?

I'm guessing you had a not great private review. Or if they were paused for a year Fiverr doesn't have sufficient data to know if you're good enough / worthy of promotion.

There's nothing you can do apart from deliver great work to improve your standing. Then, in time, you should be able to promote again.

no i didnt paused them .I dont understand why i dont have a great private review bcz they are usual giving me  5 or 4.5 stars always but idk why that is hapening . so the only thing i can do is that deliver good work so my gigs will be up again ? nothing cant be dont ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jawad66 said:

nothing cant be dont ?

I'm afraid not. Good reviews improve your standing (rank) on the platform. Bad reviews reduce it.

You just need to deliver a great experience.

6 minutes ago, jawad66 said:

bcz they are usual giving me  5 or 4.5 stars

What about the ones that don't leave a public review? They might leave a not great private review.

The ones that rate 4.5 publicly could also be leaving not great private reviews.

Buyers often don't want to leave a bad public review because they don't want to be publicly mean.

They are often happier to be much more honest in private reviews.

All you can do is keep working hard.

Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

I'm afraid not. Good reviews improve your standing (rank) on the platform. Bad reviews reduce it.

You just need to deliver a great experience.

What about the ones that don't leave a public review? They might leave a not great private review.

The ones that rate 4.5 publicly could also be leaving not great private reviews.

Buyers often don't want to leave a bad public review because they don't want to be publicly mean.

They are often happier to be much more honest in private reviews.

All you can do is keep working hard.

Good luck!

Ok thanks for the help Man i am working on fiverr since 2017 .fiverr is getting comlicated day by day 😞

• Like 1