Can I use two Fiverr accounts on the same computer?

samimaurmi

Question

7 answers to this question

Additionally, your accounts could be suspended or terminated if Fiverr discovers that you are operating multiple accounts from the same device. Therefore, it is advised that you use separate laptops or devices for each Fiverr account to avoid any potential problems.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Can you explain more?
Do you have multiple account?

24 minutes ago, s_r_sujon said:

Additionally, your accounts could be suspended or terminated if Fiverr discovers that you are operating multiple accounts from the same device. Therefore, it is advised that you use separate laptops or devices for each Fiverr account to avoid any potential problems.

1 minute ago, mustasimjawad said:

no, it is against fiverr's rules. you can use only one account in a PC. best whishes for you dear.🥰

Difference device, ip will not save any person if using multiple accounts. Even if the id verified by different person's name but originally using by another person, that one will be the reason of account suspension.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seven_sign said:

Can you explain more?
Do you have multiple account?

Difference device, ip will not save any person if using multiple accounts. Even if the id verified by different person's name but originally using by another person, that one will be the reason of account suspension.

yeah,, but she asked to use 2 ac in same device, it is against fiverr Terms and Policy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, samimaurmi said:

Can I use two Fiverr accounts on the same computer?

No. Avoid it

My question: Why do you need 2 accounts? Is 1 account not good enough for you?

If your family member wants to open and operate their account on your computer, then they cannot as it will lead to account suspension!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1