I am new seller after 5 orders my gig disappeared

anaskhan33

Hello Everyone! I am a new seller and I completed 5 orders at a very good rating and all orders are 5 stars ratings. I am confused with the situation that my gig disappeared suddenly and now its on last pages. Kindly please guide me whats the issue with it and how can we get it back.

Thanks alot

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

On 11/13/2022 at 8:33 PM, strategist_ceo said:

image.thumb.png.54f51d547cdc650826b5d53311019bd9.png

Indeed. He says he is a new seller with only five orders, perhaps it's because he has two accounts.

Brother, I have done this post on the behalf of my fiance and she is living in a different place than mine. Many people are facing this issue now adays I dont know why

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, majidshowghi said:

Perhaps fiverr should delete one of them 🙂
But unfortunately he is still in the last page as himself reports

Many sellers on the forum are exposing their shortcomings, such as writers who complain about order cancellations when they write in poor English. Like this writer:

On 11/20/2022 at 10:09 PM, abduljaleelmuza said:

Why you are angery, Are you  a relative of the buyer or just imposing your nose in every matter .. I do respect your objective statments but never your persoanl angery views ..

I wonder why the moderators do not identify and expel some sellers who are genuinely clueless about how bad they are.

:classic_ninja:

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1