My all gigs derank after level 1 & not showing any one a single gig's in rotation period

safdarbutt

Question

I started work since 2019 on Fiverr but takes seriously work's on Fiverr 5 months ago. one month ago i get the batch of level 1 but one thing is bad with me that my all gig's were deranged. then i searched about fiverr deranking on google & Youtube & realize that my gigs can't fits as per as client requirements. Now i  changed my gig's images & description & changed each every thing as i can. Now I am receiving only impressions not get any single clicks. I am worry worried about it please let me know anyone can tell me that how can i solve this problem. Now my all gigs end of the search panels..

Thanks

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

3 answers to this question

On 11/12/2022 at 6:56 PM, webgaragepro said:

3. Get in touch with buyers in the Buyer's Request section, as this is a goldmine that helps sellers to get in touch with potential buyers. You can contact a buyer in this section and create a Gig around the service they're requesting which will help draw more attention to your account and Gigs on Fiverr.

Do you even know the status of Buyer Requests? Guide people about Get Briefs feature now. Forget Buyer Requests now!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, safdarbutt said:

I started work since 2019 on Fiverr but takes seriously work's on Fiverr 5 months ago. one month ago i get the batch of level 1 but one thing is bad with me that my all gig's were deranged. then i searched about fiverr deranking on google & Youtube & realize that my gigs can't fits as per as client requirements. Now i  changed my gig's images & description & changed each every thing as i can. Now I am receiving only impressions not get any single clicks. I am worry worried about it please let me know anyone can tell me that how can i solve this problem. Now my all gigs end of the search panels..

Thanks

Tips for you below to improve your Gig's performance!

1. Try to adjust or edit your Gig periodically, as this will keep things fresh and updated. This can help catch a buyer's attention and it's a great way to stand out from the rest.

2. Promote your Gigs on social media to reel the buyers in! Do so by going into your Gig, and on the right side you'll see a drop-down menu with the option "Share". From there, click on My sales, then My Gig on the Gig you would like to promote.

3. Get in touch with buyers in the Buyer's Request section, as this is a goldmine that helps sellers to get in touch with potential buyers. You can contact a buyer in this section and create a Gig around the service they're requesting which will help draw more attention to your account and Gigs on Fiverr.

4. We encourage you to participate in the Fiverr Forum. Our more seasoned sellers are happy to share their tips and tricks with everyone there: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

5. You can give our  Fiverr “Learn” feature a try, to expand your skills and to stand out in our marketplace. For more information, click here https://learn.fiverr.com/. We have a free course that you can look into that teaches how to create an outstanding service experience for your buyers and grow your career as an online freelancer: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

I hope this was helpful, and we are here if you need any further assistance.

• Like 9