Get matched with buyers

carineb

Hello,

Several months ago Fiverr launched the "Get matched with buyers".
I received a lot of proposals that had nothing to do with my gigs. So I deactivated this option.
Now I would like to reactivate it to see if the machine has improved, but I can't find this option.
Could you help me, please?

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, carineb said:

Hello,

Several months ago Fiverr launched the "Get matched with buyers".
I received a lot of proposals that had nothing to do with my gigs. So I deactivated this option.
Now I would like to reactivate it to see if the machine has improved, but I can't find this option.
Could you help me, please?

Hi @carineb, you can find this in your "My Business" tab and "Gigs" page. It is the "Get briefs" toggle bar at the top right of your page.

You will have to train the AI to send you relevant briefs. You will get a lot of briefs that are not relevant at first. It's important to respond to each brief and mark why you are rejecting it. If you don't, the AI will keep sending you irrelevant briefs. After a while, you'll start receiving more relevant briefs. I trained the AI to only send me resume-related briefs.

image.png.7379608ec44dc98fd1d855cc64aa9c0c.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

You can also play around with the prices, too.  For some reason, I had zero briefs for 2 months at $50, and then got 3-5 briefs a day at $150. Now I'm at $200 minimum price and I'm still getting a good number of briefs. I saw another member on the forum who wasn't getting briefs at a high price, but started getting them at a lower price (so just the opposite). So play around with the prices to see which range you get briefs in.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

You can also play around with the prices, too.  For some reason, I had zero briefs for 2 months at $50, and then got 3-5 briefs a day at $150. Now I'm at $200 minimum price and I'm still getting a good number of briefs. I saw another member on the forum who wasn't getting briefs at a high price, but started getting them at a lower price (so just the opposite). So play around with the prices to see which range you get briefs in.

I put a price a little lower than the average price of my sales on Fiverr. I don't know if this is the right strategy... I'll do some more tests.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

I had zero briefs for 2 months at $50

Wow, I can't believe it
I can't remember the price I put when Fiverr launched this service but I was getting a lot of notifications. That's why I disabled this option. I felt like I was getting more of these uninteresting notifications than customer messages.

Edited by carineb
  • Like 7

Hi Carine! 🙂 I never deactivated Briefs, always had them at $50, and "trained the AI", but, unfortunately, I still receive almost only irrelevant briefs, and for the very few that are relevant, it's either totally unrealistic prices/budget, just like BR was, and since a while, the Telegram spam that you get in your inbox, also clutters Briefs, so you might still not find them very useful. I'm also rather sure that a good part of the very few seemingly relevant ones would turn out to be Telegram spam, too. It might have to do with our category, if others seem to get use out of Briefs. But good luck!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, carineb said:

I'm already regretting having activated this option. 🤣

Send custom offer, "I will provide 20 orders for you to purchase for 10k max Fiverr fee each. These orders will be for translating your message of 10 words or less from your chosen language into French. If you wish to continue please accept this first offer for 10k. Once Completed I will send you 19 more offers, so long as it continues to look like a Gig I am willing to provide, one at a time all for 10k. While I understand you would like a discount of RS 100 per 1 order please understand I am not able to offer such a discount as my time is very valuable. If you would like to continue simply accept this offer."

😉

• Haha 1
  • Up 1