Buyer left an unfairly 2 star review after telling me the result was "amazing!" and showing lack of interest

greentyt

On 11/12/2022 at 9:42 AM, greentyt said:

I am speechless at the moment and I simply don't know if I can contact Customer Support with this. It's the first time something like this has ever happened to me. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this problem or improve as seller on this disgusting platform that prioritizes their customers before the sellers and takes us a 20% fee.

Kind regards,

( F.Y.I : My buyers can see the updates real time on their platform with my services, which means he could see any small detail 3D, it's not like I showed him a picture from a good angle and that's it )

You can for sure contact Customer Support but they are pretty useless (and I really had a bunch of these issues the last couple of months). Buyer's Money stands over all. It is more or less a waste of time and energy.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 11/17/2022 at 11:30 AM, michaelscottmk6 said:

But I see n your profile, it's only 4,8, so I guess you are doing good but not great enough, you should improve your quality to meet many kind of clients' demands.

4.8 is a pretty good rating overall.

You've gotten 4.7 and lower before, but you've had enough reviews to keep them hidden. This seller doesn't have that many reviews yet.

Although I empathize with the thread starter, I also agree with the two reviews that he is a seller who does good work but is difficult to communicate with because of the argumentative nature when faced with response that he doesn't like. The conversation that followed @katakatica's post was uncalled for. It's fairly neutral. The response was unnecessarily argumentative with so many name-calling.

image.png.470075d2d92f6ae3472aebb54e572dfc.png

Given that buyers and sellers are likely to be in different time zones, your expectation of quick responses from them will probably seem unreasonable to some. I think one reply per day is reasonable, but it can be a problem for some gigs that buyers expect quick delivery. If you had spoken nicely or asked for an extension, I think the situation would have ended better.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1