Buyer left an unfairly 2 star review after telling me the result was "amazing!" and showing lack of interest

greentyt

Hey there,

I'm a seller on Fiverr with over 40 five star reviews and a couple 4 star reviews, with very pleased buyers and everything. Recently I've received an order from what seems to be a troller or just a guy who wasn't taking anything seriously. At first, the buyer provided the most basic information without any details, although I've asked multiple times about it he just told me to do what I want as long as it looks good. ( Also I asked for reference pictures which of course he didn't send )

My communication ( He wasn't really responding much ) was on point and friendly throughout the order and the project was looking absolutely fantastic (He actually replied " Wow, amazing!" like 3 times and I thought it was really good too ).

Towards the end of the order he requested some very little changes based on his preference and that was it, again he seemed happy about the result, despite his dry responses

After the order was completed, the buyer left a 2 star review ( 3 stars for the result, 2 for recommendation and 1 for communication ) which I simply do not understand. He left me POSITIVE feedback before I delivered, I did communicate a lot, every little update, he literally didn't mention anything bad ( How am I supposed to know if he'd like to change some small stuff if he doesn't talk and only replies with "it looks good so far" but proceeds to leave a 2 star review ? ). 

With other words he showed FULL LACK OF INTEREST with the false feedbacks, dry responses and the review, I worked really hard on this project and I can guarantee you it looked good from my past orders with pleased customers. He left me a trash review for the communication which I don't understand, an unfair rating for the service described because he couldn't bother to let me know what he thinks, which again I don't understand since it looked great and he said so too

I am speechless at the moment and I simply don't know if I can contact Customer Support with this. It's the first time something like this has ever happened to me. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this problem or improve as seller on this disgusting platform that prioritizes their customers before the sellers and takes us a 20% fee.

Kind regards,

( F.Y.I : My buyers can see the updates real time on their platform with my services, which means he could see any small detail 3D, it's not like I showed him a picture from a good angle and that's it )

Edited by greentyt
  • Like 18
  • Sad 5
  • Up 1

41 minutes ago, greentyt said:

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this problem or improve as seller on this disgusting platform that prioritizes their customers before the sellers and takes us a 20% fee.

Kind regards,

Is the platform really disgusting just because they allow people to rate you honestly? 

Here's the thing - some people ARE trolls. Some people have expectations that only their own work can meet and that feels so bad sometimes. But in the end, there's absolutely no way for Fiverr to tell whether he was in a bad mood or actually wasn't satisfied with something. 

I do prefer constructive criticism if I get a bad review (which is rare) but many don't really have the time for that. 

Getting that first bad review hurts but it's still thanks to the platform that you're able to do it - and you still got paid. 

It's totally fine for you to vent by the way (healthier than keeping it inside) but I do think it's unfair to blame the platform. Maybe there WAS something that the buyer didn't like? Maybe they just didn't want to be talked to - honestly you never know. 

It's tough but you'll get used to not always being able to understand people. 

• Like 23
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, greentyt said:

and I simply don't know if I can contact Customer Support with this. It's the first time something like this has ever happened to me.

Answering your question: No, fiverr support will not remove that review. You can’t change or remove reviews unless they break fiverr TOS and that’s not your case 

• Like 16
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, katakatica said:

Is the platform really disgusting just because they allow people to rate you honestly? 

No buddy, honestly stop trying to work a text around if you don't want to help it's irritating

It's disgusting because they don't give any flying fs about falsely rated reviews or their sellers (again) for that matter. Now you might not agree here but If I was a part of their team I would take time and check the conversation chats and everything, I truly don't understand why someone would give a GOOD feedback before delivering the order and then rating it awful, what's their benefit? Instead of fixing the issue and receiving a good product they do this or just giving out bad ratings because of the mood, this shouldn't be a thing and I personally wished that CS would deal with this sort of stuff.

Only reason smart people use Fiverr is to work up their skills and experience so they can potentially make it a career on another website or make their own, if you disagree with this, well have fun paying them 20% of your earnings for life and having to deal with "mood" customers who will make your life a living hell, also again with Fiverr, the buyers will eventually get refunded if they want to and you cannot do anything about it

Maybe there WAS something that the buyer didn't like? Maybe they just didn't want to be talked to

That's literally the whole point of CHATS & COMMUNICATION. I'm not able to read the bimbo's mind and know what he wants, I was told to do whatever I want as long as it looks good, so I did. I took out of my time to think of something and he told me it was good. I've ran across some people in the past whom I was able to discuss the issues and fix them, eventually resulting into me getting a good review and them receiving the desired product

The problem here was the communication coming from his side. Okay maybe he didn't like it, why on Earth would someone lie about it being "very good" and then rating it like so. They could of asked for a revision, talked about it, but of course not, they'd much rather "lose" their money or just ruin some reputation because they feel like it

Edited by greentyt
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Answering your question: No, fiverr support will not remove that review. You can’t change or remove reviews unless they break fiverr TOS and that’s not your case

Alright sadly, thank you for your time. An investigation at least based on the chats would of been nice.

Edited by greentyt
  • Like 14

Getting that first bad review hurts but it's still thanks to the platform that you're able to do it - and you still got paid.

I truly don't care about some measly 10$ as much as I care about the feedbacks on my page. Now I am not blaming you of course but it's quite annoying to leave me a reply defending the Fiverr team, we both know very well that they are to blame here. Even if the buyer didn't like it which I honestly don't think so, lying about it through messages should instantly result into a removal of their review.

I am not trying to accomplish anything once again, but please rather than working your way around certain texts from the whole message  which is not necessary you could instead maybe leave me some useful information like you did in the last sentence.

Thank you for your time 

Edited by greentyt
  • Like 13

Hi @greentyt, As hurtful as it is to have this buyer throw this at you, this is the second buyer in 3 months to say that they wouldn't buy your gig again and that the work was decent, so there might be some truth in what the buyer is saying.  Your responses to both of the reviews could also be better if you want to look good to future buyers. 

image.png.8bfa04f187ab8497a73a310cde052d8a.png

image.png.c0c463e455f9b2237de366ee37b7c884.png

• Like 15
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

I selected something to reply to to make sure you get a notification - and started replying with that. However, that doesn't mean that I picked certain things to reply to. 

I see that my messae perhaps upset you - and I apologise. But as someone who HAS been through similar situations, I just know that there's no reason getting worked up about it. It IS annoying when a buyer isn't very communicative - I just had a cancellation with someone who approved ideas only to take their word back days later. I was mad for a bit - but that's it. 

Fiverr feels unfair sometimes, but other times it's our fault. Who says i couldn't have realised that the buyer wasnt happy earlier?

I will leave you a tip that helps me a lot as a relatively popular seller who's had a lot of negative experiences. 

People who seem enthusiastic first and become brief / leave one worded answers through the process are likely to be displeased and don't know how to express it. 

People who don't communicate to start with might be just in a rush but it's hard to day. 

CS can't remove or change reviews because from what I assume, they don't have the right to do so. People being unclear / trolls is an issue and that IS what you likely encountered, but unless they leave offensive comments (or really lie) reviews have to stay. 

PS.;

Who says I will stay on Fiverr forever? While yes, being a TRS on here is awesome, I have many other projects in progress. However, you kinda need money to fund an indie studio... 

• Like 17
  • Up 1

30 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @greentyt, As hurtful as it is to have this buyer throw this at you, this is the second buyer in 3 months to say that they wouldn't buy your gig again and that the work was decent, so there might be some truth in what the buyer is saying.  Your responses to both of the reviews could also be better if you want to look good to future buyers. 

image.png.8bfa04f187ab8497a73a310cde052d8a.png

image.png.c0c463e455f9b2237de366ee37b7c884.png

Hey there, I've already made another forum post on the 2nd buyer. maybe if you read all the way down you'd understand how old that guy is 😂

He started the order by saying " yo wake up I got a order for ya" I've had a lot of positive orders in the past 3 months and these 2 negative ones because of them "special people". That guy was extremely disrespectful / rude and submitted the requirements as a joke without any information or pictures or ANYTHING. Not only he wasn't responding to my messages, here's my response to him. 

"Hey, From our chat you seemed satisfied with the result. Asked multiple times if there’s anything that you’re not liking and my messages were ignored, nothing I can do. For the communication, I asked again many times for more details etc and you didn’t respond but proceed into using a bad language and disrespect me. The final result was amazing"

As I mentioned, I can't do anything about underage kids purchasing my services and taking it as a joke. If you think 2 not serious buyers from an overall of 35-45 ( total orders ) means that this current buyer is correct you are sincerely mistaking and you shouldn't be helping others without doing a little research first. 

I have been rated 3,5 in the past but coming from serious people who actually gave a reason for their rating and we discussed a lot before delivering. Those are the ratings I am expecting to receive that can help me improve a lot more. I literally DO NOT CARE about ratings from people who don't care about their project and act childish or disrespect me in any form, you can go ahead and do that because again I couldn't care less.

It's funny how you took the time to look me up on Fiverr and find something to argue about and putting the blame on me but you're not able to comprehend the fact that that guy is the same as this current one, worse even. Again, I do have another forum post about this one, maybe go read it before talking all that non sense here and being completely useless.

Here's a 5 star review from a customer who wasn't pleased with some small details at first but communicated and we managed to work it out and he was super happy with the final result :

The second time ordering from this person, they were amazing and good with communicating problems. if you're looking for a good builder a $20 or under this is the person to order. you also really don't need somebody who's super expensive. it was all worth it and really changed the game for my spawn.

Again, the problem IN THIS SCENARIO isn't with me it's with the people who freely use Fiverr and make other's work a pain, instead of thinking about it rationally you decided to be a "Smart one" and put the blame on the seller, like everyone does!

P.S. : I look forward to you telling me how I could improve my responses, they seem pretty compact and good for me. There's no reason I have to endure people like that and taking the blame. I responded respectfully and made it clear I'm not responsible for their lack of interest. 

Edited by greentyt
  • Like 13

34 minutes ago, greentyt said:

you shouldn't be helping others without doing a little research first. 

My research was to take a look at your gig and look over all of your reviews. My intention was to see if you did have a case to present to Customer Support. However, with 2 reviews that say pretty much the same thing, it is very unlikely for Customer Support to remove that review.

19 minutes ago, greentyt said:

It's funny how you took the time to look me up on Fiverr and find something to argue about and putting the blame on me but you're not able to comprehend the fact that that guy is the same as this current one, worse even. Again, I do have another forum post about this one, maybe go read it before talking all that non sense here and being completely useless.

I'm not trying to argue, just trying to help. This is the same process I would be going through if it were my own gig and reviews.  I still don't think I offered useless or nonsense advice but let me try to provide something more helpful for you.

I did visit your forum profile and read through every single one of your posts to help me understand your situation better so that I can be more of help to you.

I noticed two myths propagated in all of your writing: 1) Customer Support always sides with the buyer, and 2) It is bad to cancel an order. 

1) Myth#1: Customer Support always sides with the buyer

I also thought that Customer Support always sided with the buyer when I first started out and didn't reach out to them for several months. As a result, I allowed myself to put up with terrible buyers (like the buyers you mentioned) and letting my seller stats get hit because of buyer-caused cancelations. Once I started reaching out to Customer Support, I found out that they are really helpful for sellers - especially in dealing with buyer-related issues. I even received payment from Fiverr on a canceled order because I had pre-delivered some work that the buyer had access to. If you ever have an issue with a buyer, always reach out to Customer Support for help.

2) Myth #2: It's bad to cancel an order

Don't allow yourself to put up with unnecessary requirements or treatment. I've made that mistake, too. Dealing with bad buyers can result in cancelations and bad reviews. You could have immediately canceled the order that requested for work in Bedrock instead of Java because it was outside of the scope of your services. By agreeing to do work that you don't normally do (it appears it was the first time you worked with Bedrock), you opened the door for a negative review and an unhappy buyer. Also, your spider senses were sending off alarms with that "yo wake up I got a order for ya" buyer, so you could have canceled right then and there. You shouldn't be afraid to cancel orders if they are outside of the scope of your services or if you don't feel comfortable working with a buyer.

1 hour ago, greentyt said:

I have been rated 3,5 in the past but coming from serious people who actually gave a reason for their rating and we discussed a lot before delivering.

It's nice to get reviews from "serious people," but there will always be buyers who seemingly don't care about their order and have a lack of interest. Sometimes they are just really busy with other things going on and they ignore everything about the project (including the delivery and don't even leave a review). Sometimes they are really rude and wonder why you are asking questions. And other times, they will just respond with really short answers that don't really add value, such as "TY" and "OK" when you asked an open-ended question. So when those buyers actually leave a response, you do need to address them in a professional manner so that future buyers will see you in a good light.

18 minutes ago, greentyt said:

P.S. : I look forward to you telling me how I could improve my responses, they seem pretty compact and good for me.

Sure, if you don't mind hearing more from me. 😊

I think both of your responses to the above reviews were similar, so I'll use this one as an example:

Seller's Response

Hey there. My communication very good although you literally took 7 hours to respond each time. The product turned out ABSOLUTELY amazing and before the order was completed you said " It looks good so far!" like 3 times. You provided literally no feedback throughout the order and no revisions. How am I supposed to know if you'd like something small modified or not if you tell me " It looks really good!" every time. Sadly you've left a very unfairly review that I hope my future customers won't take in consideration because of your lack of interest that again, I can't do anything about IT!

Notes: I would avoid words in ALL CAPS because that makes your response appear unprofessional and emotionally charged. It looks like shouting. It also looks like you are attacking the buyer, which could scare away other buyers. I also think you mentioned too much information. All the buyer stated was "wouldn't buy again but it was decent." The response is really for future buyers, so an alternative response could be:

This review was unexpected because the only feedback I received from the buyer was that "It looks really good!" After the third positive response from the buyer, and no other feedback or revision requests, we closed the order in agreement that the end product was absolutely amazing. It was disappointing to find out that buyer felt otherwise. I always reach out to my buyers and depend on their honest feedback to ensure that the delivery meets their expectations.

• Like 12
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

@greentyt I understand why you'd be frustrated by this experience, I know some buyers can be frustrating, but please know that all of the above people (@mariashtelle1 @katakatica @vickieito) are only trying to help by giving their perspective.

Anyway, I once had a buyer, an IT Director no less, leave a less than good review because I delivered the docs via Google Drive (which I clearly state on my gig page). Like I say, some buyers can be frustrating! You and your profile will get past this.

Even when you have 'bad buyers' it's always best not to be combative or shouty. It will feel good for a moment but won't be good in the long run. @vickieito nailed it with her recent post IMO.

One other thing you mentioned that I didn't see covered....

17 hours ago, greentyt said:

20% of your earnings for life

I love that it's only 20%, and I only pay if I get an order. Much better than having all the costs of a website, hosting, google ads and social media and still maybe not getting a client. Even if I was getting clients, would I be getting a 5-1 return on my spend, it's unlikely. But hey, Fiverr isn't for everyone, and it can be a cruel beast sometimes, I do get that, but most of the time it's pretty well balanced and the cream will usually rise to the top. 

Enjoy the weekend and try not to let it get you down, you're better than one or two bad buyers!

• Like 18

How much was the price on your gig?
This can be suspicious and if the price was low, it might be an incentive for a competitor to do such a thing to you.

I think if you contact the Fiverr support, they will help by deleting this buyer's review. They can check and see if you are on the right side.

• Like 12

21 hours ago, katakatica said:

Here's the thing - some people ARE trolls. Some people have expectations that only their own work can meet and that feels so bad sometimes. But in the end, there's absolutely no way for Fiverr to tell whether he was in a bad mood or actually wasn't satisfied with something. 

I do prefer constructive criticism if I get a bad review (which is rare) but many don't really have the time for that. 

It's totally fine for you to vent by the way (healthier than keeping it inside) but I do think it's unfair to blame the platform. Maybe there WAS something that the buyer didn't like? Maybe they just didn't want to be talked to - honestly you never know. 

It's tough but you'll get used to not always being able to understand people. 

Do you even sell anything on Fiverr yourself? as it appears from your response that you are not truly sympathetic to the seller's plight.

"Maybe there WAS something that the buyer didn't like? Maybe they just didn't want to be talked to - honestly you never know. "You yourself are claiming that the buyer was dishonest. Neither as a seller nor a buyer, Fiverr is not a place for dishonest people!

The customer should just specify what they require, and if necessary, they may even receive a refund. not merely stating "Wow! Amazing "and then submitting a negative review with a rating of two stars that remains up forever, and no one knows what was going on between them.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, majidshowghi said:

Do you even sell anything on Fiverr yourself?

@katakatica is a Top Rated Seller and has completed hundreds of orders. Her opinion is valid and worth listening to.

The platform is not perfect, but nothing is. I think this issue is due to a difficult buyer and is an unfortunate situation. No more no less. It happens.

It's best to just learn from it and move on.

• Like 11
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, majidshowghi said:

I think if you contact the Fiverr support, they will help by deleting this buyer's review. They can check and see if you are on the right side.

Please read the thread above before commenting.  CS will NOT delete the review unless there is a clear breach of the TOS.   Please stop spouting this madness as it will unnecessarily clog up the support desk, and prevent genuine issues being resolved in a timely manner. 

• Like 11
  • Up 3

17 minutes ago, breals said:

Please read the thread above before commenting.  CS will NOT delete the review unless there is a clear breach of the TOS.   Please stop spouting this madness as it will unnecessarily clog up the support desk, and prevent genuine issues being resolved in a timely manner. 

What about the part I wrote "They can check and see if you are on the right side"?

As I experienced myself and CS had good promises regarding to such situation.

From what we can understand so far, from this thread, which is very common unfortunately, it is clear that some buyers do so.

And that sticks for ever, on your profile. CS will go and read and make their decisions.

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, majidshowghi said:

As I experienced myself and CS had good promises regarding to such situation.

Have support changed / removed a buyers review from your profile before?

If they have I'm sure it was because the buyer requested it, or the review broke ToS.

7 minutes ago, majidshowghi said:

What about the part I wrote "They can check and see if you are on the right side"?

This isn't about right or wrong. This is about Terms of Service.

Reviews are only changed if the buyer requests that it is changed, or if the review breaks the ToS.

The buyer is allowed to leave whatever review they want and as a seller you can leave whatever review you want, so long as it doesn't break ToS.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Have support changed / removed a buyers review from your profile before?

If they have I'm sure it was because the buyer requested it, or the review broke ToS.

Right and right!
If I recall well, I asked for help with somewhat related concerns two or three times.

There were some resellers who in some way held this "feedback system" and I hostage by demanding extra work or by coercing me into accepting their future projects.

When CS looked into it, they told me that I was correct and that they would assist me by canceling and erasing the bad review if this kept happening.
(My customers didn't even directly threaten me, but they could tell by looking)

• Like 8

20 hours ago, vickieito said:

2) Myth #2: It's bad to cancel an order

I appreciate all of your valuable advice. I'm grateful.🙏

Are you certain about "Myth #2" though?
Because I managed to persuade you that a cancellation would seriously harm your performance.
Even after that, I used CS to help me cancel a few projects, and even those cancellations had a negative impact on my account. (despite the cs's assurance of no negative impacts)
The cancellation, I believe, is the worst possible outcome for a seller on Fiverr's algorithm. On Fiverr, it's kind of like an unspoken rule.

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, majidshowghi said:

The cancellation, I believe, is the worst possible outcome for a seller on Fiverr's algorithm. On Fiverr, it's kind of like an unspoken rule.

The cancellation is bad for you if it affects your orders delivery rate, and you can avoid it through CS if you can prove that the cancellation isn't your fault.

However,as I understand what really affects you is the private review that's sent to the buyer after the cancellation to ask him / her what's happened.

In terms of how much this things affect a seller I would say:

1.- private review.

2.- bad public review.

3.- order cancellation.

• Like 7
  • Up 4

2 minutes ago, shalock said:

what really affects you is the private review that's sent to the buyer after the cancellation to ask him / her what's happened.

This is where I believe cancelations can hurt you. Two months ago, I had a lot of cancelations (initiated by me) because the buyers ordered the wrong package (a higher one) and so I cancelled the orders and reissued new custom orders at cheaper prices (which the buyers accepted). This was my worst month of cancelations and it was before the new policy came out, so these cancelations put my ORC to 90%. However, since my cancelations were in the best interest of my buyers (and they were all happy that I was willing to cancel so that they could get a package more reflective of their needs), I saw an increase in impressions and in Fiverr's Choice orders. It didn't take long for my ORC rate to get back up.

Based what I see on the forum, a negative private review is devastating. It can affect you for 90 days or more, and some sellers never recover. I'd rather take a cancelation hit (and a seller demotion) than a negative private review.

I did have one more cancelations that brought my ORC to 88%, but the new cancelation policy rolled out at that time, so I got lucky on that one. Customer Support had to adjust my ORC for me because the buyer accepted my new order before canceling the previous order first.

33 minutes ago, majidshowghi said:

🙏 Are you certain about "Myth #2" though?

Because I managed to persuade you that a cancellation would seriously harm your performance.
Even after that, I used CS to help me cancel a few projects, and even those cancellations had a negative impact on my account. (despite the cs's assurance of no negative impacts)

This is based on my experience.

I've had CS cancel projects for me that they said wouldn't hurt my ORC, and it did. In those instances, I immediately went back to CS and they adjusted my ORC rate for me (I had to reopen the tickets). They can get careless/busy sometimes, so I always double check on my end.

• Like 7
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, majidshowghi said:

Do you even sell anything on Fiverr yourself? as it appears from your response that you are not truly sympathetic to the seller's plight.

I happen to be doing pretty well, yes. While I realise that I sounded a bit gruffer than normal (I was sick all week and just getting my spirit back slightly) my statement still stands. And.. you know what? It's not necessarily fair, because people can lie and then give you a bad review. Or just skim through your messages and say 'yeah, yeah, great, amazing' and still get to rate you 'honestly', but there isn't much CS can do unless they are threathening you (the two cases are different.) I've worked a lot with busy people like that. Sure, you could argue that it all depends on the niche (and OP's gigs MIGHT attract some people like that) but the issue is still in proving it. 

I've dealt with people like this quite a lot before - they said they liked everything and then asked to cancel when I delivered. That was still the 'better bad' (in my opinion), but I still lost a lot of money. Because I agreed to cancel too soon, CS couldn't do anything. Had I pushed for them to accept it...

I would have gotten a similar review. Would it be fair? It's hard to say. Could have been a bad writing day and I actually messed up. Could have just been clients who wanted something different (in one case, it was revealed that they thought they were getting a much longer story?). Mind me, I was VERY clear about how long the story would be in my gig but... miscommunications happen. CS couldn't do much in that case, which I grumbled about, yes, but understood (and didn't bash CS or the site for it.)

Basically, the issue here for CS is being able to understand the reasoning behind each and every bad review/cancellation. They can't. If you look at sites like say, airbnb, yelp, booking.com and so on - you'll see LOADS of bad reviews as well. Some honest, some weird. However, they remain there because it's hard to prove that they were just messing around.

Now, COULD CS look into every single report (from sellers about bad reviews in this case)? Sure. They could also contact the buyers to understand them a bit more - but I don't think they have the capacity for that (and...it would ruin the user experience quite a bit.) It's far from a perfect system and I have suffered from it myself, too, but there's little that can be done but try and accept it - and try to see where WE can improve AND notice the warning signs of something not being right (e.g.: if a buyer curses you out, report, contact CS and cancel the order without losing out on your order rate. Imperfect solution, but works.)

1 hour ago, majidshowghi said:

There were some resellers who in some way held this "feedback system" and I hostage by demanding extra work or by coercing me into accepting their future projects.

(just PS.: That's a totally different case unfortunately, but I can see why CS would be able to help you out with that since it goes against the TOS. Leaving a 2 star review (for whatever reason, even if not really caring much about it during the order itself) doesn't. 

• Like 8
  • Up 4

When I had a bad time on fiverr.

I would say something like: "It's ok..." and simply not leave a review.
So I wasn't satisfied with other peoples work, but didn't want to make it hard on them since it seemed like fiverr might be their main income.

So the buyer in your case, probably didn't want to bother explaining/talking any further as he saw no chance of it being better and just ended the conversation.

Or maybe he didn't feel good about paying $5 or $10 and expecting more.

I personally avoid giving bad reviews unless the other person did something nasty...
And if I didn't like the work then I just don't give any reviews.

• Like 6

Hi @greentyt, firstly I really sympathize with you about this akward situation. In the past I also get 2 continuous rating 4.7 from 2 clients, though they said my output was magnificient :D. But after times, i reallize that I am not a robot, I cannot produce same excellent quality output to everyone. So I should focus on one thing: Satisfy as most clients as I can, not every client. You have to accept the fact that some of your clients will not very nice as the others. So you just have to do the best of you, and improve yourself from their feedback, and treasure every feedbacks clients give, which already helped me alot.

Beside, if your works are great, you will have so many 5 star ratings, and total average rating will be 5 star, which can help you stand out over some of your low ratings. But I see n your profile, it's only 4,8, so I guess you are doing good but not great enough, you should improve your quality to meet many kind of clients' demands.

Therefore I totally agree with @vickieito. Wish you luck on fiverr journey.

• Like 6