Its more than 2 days, I opened the support tickets but they are not replying.

hussain112296

Question

Its more than 2 days, I opened the support tickets but they are not replying. My problem is: My all gigs( total 4 gigs and one gig is on gig promoted feature provided by fiverr) were performing well, but suddenly next day all gigs at the end on each category and keyword and my promoted gig option also turned off. It all done in the same time. My gigs are fully optimized with respect to SEO, Gig image, keywords,  videos, pdf, all things were perfect, moreover I am level 2 seller and having 65+ reviews. In the last 2 months I have completed 10+ good orders and still 5 orders are running. No order cancellation, no order less than 5 rating. I have opened the customer support ticket, but its 2 to 3 days passed, but no reply.

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

7 minutes ago, hussain112296 said:

My gigs are fully optimized with respect to SEO, Gig image, keywords,  videos, pdf, all things were perfect

image.thumb.png.aa3266c2bfce8c674bf40a31fc8c1a28.png

I don't think so.

8 minutes ago, hussain112296 said:

but suddenly next day all gigs at the end on each category and keyword and my promoted gig option also turned off. It all done in the same time.

This happened to me too, a few months back (in March or so) and it lasted nearly 70 days (I had two-three orders that time). My gig crashed. I think it has got to do with the "gig rotation" and it is not something they can help you. 

11 minutes ago, hussain112296 said:

I opened the support tickets but they are not replying

If you want a generic reply, just write a follow-up message in your ticket. It will be "renewed" in the system and they will see it, but don't spam the ticket conversation window.

• Like 2
  • Up 1