How do I market my gigs?

benedict2

In order to rank your gigs there is nothing without sharing your gigs on social media, convincing your followers to purchase your service. Once any of your followers click that link and visit your fiverr profile- your gigs will get impressions to rank up. But when it comes to sell your service to any of your followers, it will get huge impressions to rank your gig rapidly. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, shimul8693 said:

In order to rank your gigs there is nothing without sharing your gigs on social media, convincing your followers to purchase your service. Once any of your followers click that link and visit your fiverr profile- your gigs will get impressions to rank up. But when it comes to sell your service to any of your followers, it will get huge impressions to rank your gig rapidly. 

Thank you so much! I'll consider the suggestions.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, dev_mh said:

How can I get my Gig ranked higher?

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre. 
By @lloydsolutions

Thank you for the insights! I'll definitely consider them.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I think, promoting gigs on social media, blogs and websites is more efficient if you have adequate relevant traffic or audience (followers, members or visitors) which may be interested with the kind of service you provide.

Now, that will ensure more traffic to your gigs, hence increasing the chance of you receiving more orders and clients.

Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2022 at 3:21 AM, dev_mh said:

Promoting your gigs on social media, websites, or blogs is a great way to bring more traffic to your gig. The more traffic, the more exposure you will receive in our marketplace. Completing your orders on time and providing exceptional service can also affect your ranking. As long as you are doing well in these areas, your ranking will improve.

The above is from the Help Centre. 

And what if you are brand new in your field and don't have any sort of following on social media yet? I haven't received a single brief in over a week. I've done my research, and my gig is formatted in a way (with SEO in mind) that should have work sent my way, yet I'm getting none. I've shared on social media with SEO in mind as well, using hashtags that are used by other people who are already successful in the field I'm starting out in. 

None of it is working.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, christylynnvo said:

And what if you are brand new in your field and don't have any sort of following on social media yet? I haven't received a single brief in over a week. I've done my research, and my gig is formatted in a way (with SEO in mind) that should have work sent my way, yet I'm getting none. I've shared on social media with SEO in mind as well, using hashtags that are used by other people who are already successful in the field I'm starting out in. 

None of it is working.

Why you asked me that. I just quoted that line from someone who qouted from Fiverr Help Center. You should ask them, if you find any problem with their instruction.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1