There is no order In my account.

web_team9

No Orders? Here Are 7 Updates You Can Make During The Slow Times.

When business slows down, it's a good time to update your business and gigs. That way, when orders pick up again, your business runs smoothly and efficiently. Below are some of the things you can update during your downtime. Please feel free to add to the list!

1. Quick Responses (QR);
2. Portfolio;
3. Titles & Tags;
4. Average Selling Price (ASP);
5. Profile & Gig Text;
6. Workflow & Processes;
7. Gig Videos;

So there you have it! Seven different things that you can update when you have the time. Once you make your updates, don't forget to monitor your gigs to see how they perform over time.

Any Thoughts Or Additional Comments?
Read the full article written by @vickieito right here:

Edited by dev_mh
Spelling correction.
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, web_team9 said:

I'm a level one seller here but almost 3 month There is no order in my account. How can I get back my Order?

Update your gigs, apparently it's a hidden thing on fiverr that you need to update gigs so fiverr thinks you are still active...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

On 11/12/2022 at 1:01 PM, web_team9 said:

I'm a level one seller here but almost 3 month There is no order in my account. How can I get back my Order?

Work with Get Briefs Feature via Gigs Page. Try it with different prices to observe at what price you are able to get the matched and relevant brief!

• Like 9

10 hours ago, eva0592 said:

you need to be marketing your gig on social media like Instagram also LinkedIn those are best place for clints.  

7 hours ago, gomesanik said:

Share your gig on the social platform and set a brief rate on your gig basis price lowest and highest and monitor it every day.

I think, promoting gigs on social media, blogs and websites is more efficient if you have adequate relevant traffic or audience (followers, members or visitors) which may be interested with the kind of service you provide.

Now, that will ensure more traffic to your gigs, hence increasing the chance of you receiving more orders and clients.

Answered by @danielfoleni, 13 Nov, 2022.

On 11/12/2022 at 6:27 PM, web_team9 said:

Yes! I have deleted all of my gig and set new gigs there .

I wouldn't delete them, because you lose reviews on those gigs.

Just edit the gig, update some description, pricing maybe.
Add better thumbnail if possible etc.

• Sad 1