Can I change my gig image?

zakariacacc

Hello everyone,

I am a new seller in fiverr. I opened my first and the only gig in Sept 2022. I didn't receive any order yet. My gig impression is very low and its decreasing day by day. What should I do to increase impression? Should I promote my gig in social media more and more?

I think my gig image is putting low impression on my gig. I used canva to design my gig image. At first it was clear and good looking but after I uploaded and published that image it became opaque and not attractive at all. Now I want to redesign my gig image using powerpoint and replace the previous one. I just want a eye-catching and attractive gig image. Would powerpoint be the best for that? Will there be any problem if I change my gig image?

https://www.fiverr.com/zakariacacc/do-accounting-bookkeeping-reconciliation-in-quickbooks-online-xero

Here is my gig link. Please go through it and put your suggestion to improve my gig. I will be glad to hear expert suggestion to improve my gig. Thank you.

• Like 11

6 hours ago, rakibmaruf said:

Doing these things  follow increase the impression on the fiverr plus the chances of getting orders are very high:

• Make Multiple Gigs

• Never Copy Paste Gigs

• Use Targeted Keywords

• Share your gig in Facebook groups, pages, twitter, and LinkedIn.

• Fiverr impressions, clicks, and views can also increase by sending buyer requests regularly.

• Staying online most of the time will also increase the impressions, clicks, and views of your gig.

• Comment, like, active fiverr forum

Thank you for your suggestion. Should I create gigs again and again where I have already mentioned my expertise and services in my 1st gig? Does repeating makes any sense? Now-a-days I am looking into some facebook pages for remote job, hope will have any chance. Buyer request doesn't exist anymore so waiting to hear from buyer brief, though nothing heard from it yet. Other than these things I am doing as you said.

• Like 7

On 11/12/2022 at 8:01 AM, zakariacacc said:

Hello everyone,

I am a new seller in fiverr. I opened my first and the only gig in Sept 2022. I didn't receive any order yet. My gig impression is very low and its decreasing day by day. What should I do to increase impression? Should I promote my gig in social media more and more?

I think my gig image is putting low impression on my gig. I used canva to design my gig image. At first it was clear and good looking but after I uploaded and published that image it became opaque and not attractive at all. Now I want to redesign my gig image using powerpoint and replace the previous one. I just want a eye-catching and attractive gig image. Would powerpoint be the best for that? Will there be any problem if I change my gig image?

https://www.fiverr.com/zakariacacc/do-accounting-bookkeeping-reconciliation-in-quickbooks-online-xero

Here is my gig link. Please go through it and put your suggestion to improve my gig. I will be glad to hear expert suggestion to improve my gig. Thank you.

If still now you can't get any order, you can change the whole gig as like price, title, description, etc. But remember when your gig shows the first page on the search result can't change anything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/12/2022 at 10:14 AM, rakibmaruf said:

Doing these things  follow increase the impression on the fiverr plus the chances of getting orders are very high:

• Make Multiple Gigs

• Never Copy Paste Gigs

• Use Targeted Keywords

• Share your gig in Facebook groups, pages, twitter, and LinkedIn.

• Fiverr impressions, clicks, and views can also increase by sending buyer requests regularly.

• Staying online most of the time will also increase the impressions, clicks, and views of your gig.

• Comment, like, active fiverr forum

Kindly explain your following points:

• Fiverr impressions, clicks, and views can also increase by sending buyer requests regularly.: Don't you know the status of Buyer Requests?

• Staying online most of the time will also increase the impressions, clicks, and views of your gig.: How does it help in increase impression etc.? Elaborate

• Comment, like, active fiverr forum: How does it help? Do you think sellers will place an order to other seller? 

I think it would be better for you to learn things and get knowledge first before commenting! Plus don't misguide people please!

P.S. Just checked your profile. You have not gotten a SINGLE Order yet so better to not advise people 🤦‍♀️ Work on your gigs first!! 😬

• Like 2

On 11/12/2022 at 7:01 AM, zakariacacc said:

Hello everyone,

Hello too

Well you can improve the quality of your gig images and upload them. Try to follow the proper size for gig images that might work. 

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

Hi @zakariacacc, Yes, of course, you can change your gig image, title, description & pricing rate.

• Like 2