How algorith*m work on fiverr?

rokeya10

I do not know how Fiverr works for new sellers.

For sellers who reach Level 1 and above, I believe that it is important to focus on one gig at a time and try to get the first buyer for that gig. If you can get a second buyer within a day or a set period of time, this will also help boost up the impression for that particular gig.

If you let the pot of water cool down, you will need to start over; however, the starting point of each seller is probably decided by that seller's level, reviews (internal and what you can see in your profile), average selling price, and the completeness of their gig (including having ten FAQ, five tags, and the relevant Fiverr Test for that particular category for your gig).

• Like 11
  • Up 4

On 11/12/2022 at 12:12 AM, strategist_ceo said:

I do not know how Fiverr works for new sellers.

For sellers who reach Level 1 and above, I believe that it is important to focus on one gig at a time and try to get the first buyer for that gig. If you can get a second buyer within a day or a set period of time, this will also help boost up the impression for that particular gig.

If you let the pot of water cool down, you will need to start over; however, the starting point of each seller is probably decided by that seller's level, reviews (internal and what you can see in your profile), average selling price, and the completeness of their gig (including having ten FAQ, five tags, and the relevant Fiverr Test for that particular category for your gig).

Thank you

• Like 9

I think no body exactly knows how the algo works here, different practices can make your profile standout in the competition I guess.
I'm new to Fiverr, learning more about this.
As suggested by many members, I'm trying to stay online as much as I can to respond quickly if any message comes.
My first step 

• Like 4