Jump to content
  • 0

Can i change the title of gig?


tanzeel_designz
 Share

Question

20 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
1 hour ago, tanzeel_designz said:

I would like to change the keywords of the "poster design gig", it doesn't relative. I want to make it according to my gig. What do you think?
I would like "I will design a professional poster design" It represents only one keyword. 

Hi @tanzeel_designz, you can go ahead and change your keywords and then monitor how your gig performs over the next month to see if it helps you to get more impressions. If it works for you, keep it. If not, you can revert back to your current keywords.

  • Like 12
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1
5 hours ago, hira_mustafa said:

Yes you can update Title of your gig. You should have a brief yet attractive gig title.

Hi

Yes you can change the title of your gig but URL of your gig will remain same like the one you had (very first title after changing the title). It won't change the gig's URL. For that, you will have to delete the old gig and create new gig!

  • Like 8
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 minutes ago, tanzeel_designz said:

i want to change the title of my gig, I want to make a professional title that will easy to rank.

You can change the title of your gig if you wish, as long as it is related to your gig's content, it will not affect your "rank". All of your titles seem effective to me, so I don't think they need any changing.

  • Like 14
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, strategist_ceo said:

You can change the title of your gig if you wish, as long as it is related to your gig's content, it will not affect your "rank". All of your titles seem effective to me, so I don't think they need any changing.

 

Edited by tanzeel_designz
  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 hours ago, tanzeel_designz said:

Actually i want to change the title of my gig, I want to make a professional title that will easy to rank. Some one has told me don't change the "title of gig".

Obviously you can do, But If your gig is already is rank on the first page or shows a better search, it is not well to change or edit.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I would like to change the keywords of the "poster design gig", it doesn't relative. I want to make it according to my gig. What do you think?
I would like "I will design a professional poster design" It represents only one keyword. 

Hi @tanzeel_designz, you can edit your gig, gig title & keywords as your like best of your niches.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 11/11/2022 at 7:34 PM, tanzeel_designz said:

Actually i want to change the title of my gig, I want to make a professional title that will easy to rank. Some one has told me don't change the "title of gig".

yes man you can change your gig. but dont do it continiosly.

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...