If you are a Fiverr PRO Seller, Share your Story, Suggestions.

frayon

There are no tricks to applying for Fiverr Pro.

The problem with your account is that it has already been marked as passing "WordPress 5.1" by 7/10; if you really want a Fiverr Pro, you probably need 9/10. The other key issue is communication; you should be able to communicate in English properly.

• Like 14
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/11/2022 at 10:22 PM, strategist_ceo said:

There are no tricks to applying for Fiverr Pro.

Correct! 100%.

Fiverr describes pro as: 

Fiverr Pro is a premium marketplace that connects some of the biggest brands and businesses with top, manually-vetted freelancers. Our Fiverr Pro sellers have worked with some of the most influential brands in the world!

I failed with my first application, I didn't take it seriously and was rightly rejected. I took my second application more seriously and it paid off.

To be honest, whilst being Pro and TRS can help, you can still be hugely successful on Fiverr at Level 2. 

There are Level 2 sellers making over 100 USD per year, some even generate over 1m USD.

Focus on improving your skills and your pro application can be successful. This is the only trick for pro.

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

On 11/12/2022 at 9:18 PM, williambryan392 said:

Correct! 100%.

Fiverr describes pro as: 

Fiverr Pro is a premium marketplace that connects some of the biggest brands and businesses with top, manually-vetted freelancers. Our Fiverr Pro sellers have worked with some of the most influential brands in the world!

I failed with my first application, I didn't take it seriously and was rightly rejected. I took my second application more seriously and it paid off.

To be honest, whilst being Pro and TRS can help, you can still be hugely successful on Fiverr at Level 2. 

There are Level 2 sellers making over 100 USD per year, some even generate over 1m USD.

Focus on improving your skills and your pro application can be successful. This is the only trick for pro.

How long did Fiverr take to respond from the time of your application? I've been waitin past 5 months have not received any response. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, samgeorge01 said:

How long did Fiverr take to respond from the time of your application? I've been waitin past 5 months have not received any response. 

A couple of weeks I think. If it's been 5 months I'd guess you were unsuccessful. You can check with CS though. I don't think Fiverr contacts sellers when they are unsuccessfull, only when their application is successful

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1