Hello! I'm a new seller

anavicpd

Hello! I joined Fiverr a few days ago. I'm a translator and writer, and I started my profile with a translation gig. There have been some impressions, but no requests yet, except for the endless amount of spam, which has just started slowing down. Any advice for getting some requests? Or is it just a waiting game?

This is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/share/xp6e81

If you have any thoughts on how I may improve my gig and would like to share, I would be very grateful. Thank you!

• Like 28

On 11/10/2022 at 2:56 PM, anavicpd said:

Any advice for getting some requests? Or is it just a waiting game?

Success does not come to those who sit back and wait. Success only favors the bold, the ambitious, the driven, the motivated.... the goal-setters (and the goal-achievers). If you want orders, then research, experiment, and develop a service that your target customers cannot  live without. 

No one hires lazy people. It's the business-minded, pro-marketing, "I gotta find a way to make this work" people that get the orders, and become successful, memorable, freelancers. Be one of these people. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 20
  • Up 4

Hi! Welcome to the forum.

Successful freelancing is all about hard work, skills and patience. In order to become a successful seller, always put a lot of effort, care and focus into your work.

By doing so, you will be able to create high-quality services and deliveries to your clients.

Thanks and best of luck!

Edited by danielfoleni
  • Like 14