order

hakanofficial

Question

11 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, hakanofficial said:
actually agreed with the buyer 
We had a 7-day deal but I'll get a 3-day payout 
Is it possible to do this on the same order? I was looking for it

What do you mean? You need 3 more days or you're delivering in only 3 days and not 7?

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, hakanofficial said:
Since it's 3 days, I need to get paid for 3 days

since its 3 days, i need to get paid for 3 days

So you actually want to lower down the price? Usually you would just put the price and how many days you might need, if you deliver before the date you would still get the same amount. The payment is not counted by how many hours or days you work, the price you put on the gig will be the final one. Unless, as I said, you offer some extras to the client.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, maxtpf said:

So you actually want to lower down the price? Usually you would just put the price and how many days you might need, if you deliver before the date you would still get the same amount. The payment is not counted by how many hours or days you work, the price you put on the gig will be the final one. Unless, as I said, you offer some extras to the client.

Fiverr is not a platform where you are gonna get paid per day. You should have decided the things beforehand (means before order placement).

And I don't think that you can change the price during order because buyer placed an order using your package/custom offer so nothing is gonna work if you change the price. It's just my assumption (I have never experienced this issue ever)..

• Like 5
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, hakanofficial said:
actually agreed with the buyer 
We had a 7-day deal but I'll get a 3-day payout 
Is it possible to do this on the same order? I was looking for it

Fiverr is not a platform where you are gonna get paid per day. You should have decided the things beforehand (means before order placement).

And I don't think that you can change the price during order because buyer placed an order using your package/custom offer so nothing is gonna work if you change the price. It's just my assumption (I have never experienced this issue ever).

• Like 5