Hi Fiverr community, Hope everybody doing great. Please advice me how to improve my gig

Guest aburayhan730

Guest aburayhan730

As a Professional Graphics Designer Specializing in the Real Estate Sector Offering.
these designs will be the first look your clients and customers get of you and your services.
My Designs are guaranteed to grab attention fast and put you on pace for a phenomenal return on investment!

I will design modern postcards, real estate postcards, yard sign.jpg

Hello, 

This is what I notice.

On your profile your description begins, "Hey, Hi,I am Rayhan, ...." I suggest you only use one of the words "Hey" or "Hi" but not both.

On your gig description:

• You say, "hi, I'm Rayhan..." make sure to capitalize the 'H' to read, "Hi, I'm Rayhan..."
  • When you write, "I will design .....Professional Real Estate postcard" the part with the periods, the ellipsis, seems unnecessary and abrupt, instead you might write, "I will design a Professional Real Estate postcard"
  • You say you will design a "eddm postcard" be careful not to use an unnecessary amount of jargon as a buyer may be interested in your service but not understand your meaning. For example, I understand what a Real Estate Post Card is, but I have no idea what a "eddm postcard" is.
  • In the section that says,

Dimensions Of the Postcard:

4x6 "

5x7 "

9x7"  

I think you should make all of your dimensions bold so they all stand out here to look something like:

Dimensions Of the Postcard:

4x6 "

5x7 "

9x7"  

• When you say, "what you will get" I think you should capitalize your initial 'W' so it instead reads as, "What you will get"

Good Luck!

• Like 9
  • Up 2