I was marked late for a delivery I submitted on time, did something change?

graubennstudio

Question

I'm not sure how to go about this. I delivered a day early than the deadline and the buyer requested for a revision the day after the deadline but only said that they'll need more time to review it and will get back to me 'later'. I'm assuming this caused a new timer to start but since we're also in different timezones, by the time I saw the notification, my timer had ran out already and was marked late. 

I submitted a request to extend the deadline but they haven't responded to it yet and I'm not even sure if that will help at all. Any suggestions? 

This hasn't happened to me before. Typically when the buyer responds after my deadline, Fiverr usually gives me an additional 3 days to work on it, did that change?? 

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

Don't worry and ignore the little clock/late delivery!

Whenever you've delivered an order on time and a buyer requests a revision, the clock keeps ticking. Don't ask me why and I find it very very annoying. Especially since the red clock and late statement can be somewhat intimidating and simply confusing. 

But the conclusion here is you're fine 🙂 

8 minutes ago, graubennstudio said:

Typically when the buyer responds after my deadline, Fiverr usually gives me an additional 3 days to work on it, did that change?? 

I'm not sure what you mean by this, could you explain? Because technically when your order is in a revision, there's no time limit (other than the buyer's patience). 

• Like 2