Buyer Request

For being in get brief matching your gig should be made with excellent SEO, and fiverr will send notifications to the gigs which are performing well and if they didn't respond to my Buyer Request then fiverr will send that notification to some more people who have the keywords which I have used in description, or what images sample I have attached fiverr will try to match it with your gig samples and then contact you if you are a good match to the project. We should all complain for this feature as with this feature only the people in front will remain there and other sellers and specially newbies will never get any order!

I have used and post a request to check how get brief will work but the whole day I didn't get any offer and now after 24 hours fiverr returned to me with empty hands and said we couldn't find any best match for my service! so buyer will never like this feature as every buyer wants responses on their request and want to discuss their project with the seller whom they liked but with this feature buyer will have to wait for 24 hours for fiverr team to answer with failure!

So one thing is very easy for buyers to select gigs by searching their keyword and search for online buyers! now the best way is to do seo of the gig and be online most of the time so your gig would be in front of buyers! they don't have time to writer these worthless buyer requests!

• Like 11

On 11/11/2022 at 1:22 AM, grafixer1000 said:

For being in get brief matching your gig should be made with excellent SEO, and fiverr will send notifications to the gigs which are performing well and if they didn't respond to my Buyer Request then fiverr will send that notification to some more people who have the keywords which I have used in description, or what images sample I have attached fiverr will try to match it with your gig samples and then contact you if you are a good match to the project. We should all complain for this feature as with this feature only the people in front will remain there and other sellers and specially newbies will never get any order!

I have used and post a request to check how get brief will work but the whole day I didn't get any offer and now after 24 hours fiverr returned to me with empty hands and said we couldn't find any best match for my service! so buyer will never like this feature as every buyer wants responses on their request and want to discuss their project with the seller whom they liked but with this feature buyer will have to wait for 24 hours for fiverr team to answer with failure!

So one thing is very easy for buyers to select gigs by searching their keyword and search for online buyers! now the best way is to do seo of the gig and be online most of the time so your gig would be in front of buyers! they don't have time to writer these worthless buyer requests!

well said 

• Like 5

Honestly I don't like their idea of using AI to match people. New sellers might suffer because of that. I know there was a lot of spam in buyer requests but they should adopt the idea from other market places & where sellers need to pay to get extra tokens to reply to the requests. That way they can earn more I believe. 

• Like 5