Fiverr new buyer request update for pc users

asifkhan328

It's not a good news for some of us mostly the new seller's. It will be very hard for us to get a client. Except we hunt for ourselves or if we are lucky enough for our gigs to attract buyer's which is also hard too. Buyers will like to go for seller's with levels not the new seller's. 

• Like 21

On 11/9/2022 at 2:53 PM, sajid_wali said:

yes you are right I just saw, Is there any other way so we can get more orders?

Brief is a new feature on Fiverr. You can get an order if you match the buyer's briefs. 

On 11/10/2022 at 5:15 AM, perfectminhaj said:

after clear my browser chased data I saw this and I thing it was bug.

Fiverr still does not have a buyer request option.

• Like 11
  • Up 1

I get my first sales using buyer requests.  😊 I think it will be a little difficult to get the first sale. But buyer's side it will really easy to find a seller. without checking 200+ buyer requests. Maybe first buyers will be directed to experienced sellers.
But if you can SEO your gigs and create a professional profile definitely I think it will be easy to get sales. All the best. 

• Like 16

For being in get brief matching your gig should be made with excellent SEO, and fiverr will send notifications to the gigs which are performing well and if they didn't respond to my Buyer Request then fiverr will send that notification to some more people who have the keywords which I have used in description, or what images sample I have attached fiverr will try to match it with your gig samples and then contact you if you are a good match to the project. We should all complain for this feature as with this feature only the people in front will remain there and other sellers and specially newbies will never get any order!

I have used and post a request to check how get brief will work but the whole day I didn't get any offer and now after 24 hours fiverr returned to me with empty hands and said we couldn't find any best match for my service! so buyer will never like this feature as every buyer wants responses on their request and want to discuss their project with the seller whom they liked but with this feature buyer will have to wait for 24 hours for fiverr team to answer with failure!

So one thing is very easy for buyers to select gigs by searching their keyword and search for online buyers! now the best way is to do seo of the gig and be online most of the time so your gig would be in front of buyers! they don't have time to writer these worthless buyer requests!

• Like 12

It was normal and enough good to get jobs but after disable of buyer's request option, I am not getting any single job because I am not be able to bid on buyers request. I am seller 1 but still I dont get any job.

Is there any setting I am missing on my Gig ? I have improved my Gigs and I can see many impressions and clicks but not getting job.

Kindly suggest me what to do? I dont see any option of "Opportunity " as mentioned by new feature.

Please guide me what to do to get jobs.

Many Thanks

• Like 12

Certainly, it will hamper some of our new sellers. But I think it was important, because many sellers used the buyer request to get more impressions, upgrade the response rate etc. Now, they are gone. Again, we need not to make a template to send each and every buyer request. By matching algorithm, we can now take our own time to check client's requirements and share our offer that can help the buyer to choose the right offer for them. Now, gig SEO is more important then any other time. So, in my opinion, lets accept the changes and cope up with it.

• Like 11

Honestly I don't like their idea of using AI to match people. New sellers might suffer because of that. I know there was a lot of spam in buyer requests but they should adopt the idea from other market places & where sellers need to pay to get extra tokens to reply to the requests. That way they can earn more I believe. 

• Like 6

• 4 months later...