Impression Decraese

taowsif_alam

Hello Everyone. 

i published a gig around 20days ago. i try to active 8-10 hours a day. Impressions on my gig are ups and downs. sometimes get high or sometimes low. But my gig does not received any clicks yet. Would you like to suggest me your valuable opinion how can i get clicks and increase impression on my gig. 

Thanks in Advance.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, taowsif_alam said:

Hello Everyone. 

i published a gig around 20days ago. i try to active 8-10 hours a day. Impressions on my gig are ups and downs. sometimes get high or sometimes low. But my gig does not received any clicks yet. Would you like to suggest me your valuable opinion how can i get clicks and increase impression on my gig. 

Thanks in Advance.

@taowsif_alam There is no specific option to follow for getting clicks and impression but it totally depends on your gig title and search quarry and the keywords you used to find your gig by buyers. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

So you are already 20 days active (online) on Fiverr without results?

I hope that everybody reads this because this is again the proof that staying active/online does not help you to get clicks, more impressions, or orders.

Can you tell me how i can get orders? if its not working.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 10/31/2022 at 8:34 PM, taowsif_alam said:

Hello Everyone. 

Thanks in Advance.

Hello too

Kindly check your GIGS page and see an option "Get Briefs". If this option is available, then work on it!

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake!
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...