How can I improve my gig?

pro_design92

5 minutes ago, pro_design92 said:

Hi Fiverr Forum, I am Kali. I am selling on Fiverr as a graphic designer. Nowadays, why no buyer request in my Fiverr profile? Could you check out my Fiverr gig what is the reason? Thanks advance. https://www.fiverr.com/share/jV0q7Z

Hi too

Fiverr is removing the feature of Buyer Requests. Instead of Buyer Requests, Fiverr has launched another feature i.e. Get Briefs. Check your Gigs Page and Top Right side. There will be an option of Get Briefs. Work with it now!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Reduce the price and test it again! Because buyers usually posts the job with the lowest price.. 

I actually found that if I set the price around my best-selling package, I get more briefs (3-5 briefs a day).

I received no briefs for several months at $50, but started getting a lot of briefs once I set the price to $150 (to match my best-selling gig). My last order from a buyer brief was for $168, and that was last week. So I just raised my gig prices this morning.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

I received no briefs for several months at $50, but started getting a lot of briefs once I set the price to $150

I started getting 3 to 5 briefs daily when I set mine to $100, which does not go with any of my packages. Maybe getting briefs is more about the price and not the package. I now get all the briefs for "flexible" delivery dates and budget amounts.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, vickiespencer said:

I started getting 3 to 5 briefs daily when I set mine to $100, which does not go with any of my packages. Maybe getting briefs is more about the price and not the package. I now get all the briefs for "flexible" delivery dates and budget amounts.

That's interesting! I currently have my minimum set to $200 and I still get 3-5 briefs a day (mostly with "flexible" pricing and delivery dates). 

If what you say is true, I wonder how the low-ball briefs are getting matched. 🤔

• Like 4

On 11/3/2022 at 1:00 AM, vickieito said:

I actually found that if I set the price around my best-selling package, I get more briefs (3-5 briefs a day).

I received no briefs for several months at $50, but started getting a lot of briefs once I set the price to $150 (to match my best-selling gig). My last order from a buyer brief was for $168, and that was last week. So I just raised my gig prices this morning.

I tested it few days ago. I got more briefs when I set it at $15 rather than $50 but I turned it off as it was bothering me a lot! 

May be for different categories, there are job posts with different prices..

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 11/3/2022 at 2:00 AM, vickieito said:

Actually I do not know what is the reason. I had already edit my gig but the result is zero.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

32 minutes ago, pro_design92 said:

Actually I do not know what is the reason. I had already edit my gig but the result is zero.

Both Fiverr search and Buyer Briefs utilize an algorithm to match buyers to "relevant" sellers. If you aren't getting found in search, it's because Fiverr doesn't see you as relevant. Your relevancy is not just based on seller performance, but on your ability to tailor your gig to your target audience. I would focus on this because if you are doing well in search, you will probably have good results with Buyer Briefs, too.

You might want to read these articles here:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/292580-i-am-not-getting-any-fiverr-briefs/?do=findComment&comment=1844284

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/292632-i-make-logo-design-more-beautiful-than-others-but-i-dont-get-orders-in-fiverr-even-though-i-have-skills-why-is-this-happening-to-me/?do=findComment&comment=1844608

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/292234-experienced-sellers-only/?do=findComment&comment=1842480

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, pro_design92 said:

I can not get any buyer request, any get match or any brief. My profile day to day going to down

Fiverr doesn't guarantee that you'll get any buyer briefs, so I wouldn't depend on buyer briefs for orders. Instead read the articles that I sent you (see above), so that you can start changing your business so that you can become more visible in search.

• Like 3

Hi Fiverr community,

Hope everybody doing great. But I am not good nowadays. 

I do not know why no buyer request or any berif or any gig match notifications in my Fiverr acount. My Gigs days to day is going to down. 

Please kindly visit my gig, what is the reason. https://www.fiverr.com/share/bL293k

I am waiting for your advice. 

Advance thanks.

Edited by pro_design92
  • Like 6

You cannot increase impressions, because you have no control over this statistics. Impressions are only registered when someone else searches for gigs like yours in the search results, and your gig shows up. You cannot do much to control clicks, because clicks are registered when someone sees your gig in the search results, and clicks on it.

Focus on reaching out to your target customers, and bring them into your gigs. Use good keywords, and leave the clicks and impressions to the searchers and buyers who create them.

• Like 3

On 11/6/2022 at 10:12 PM, pro_design92 said:

Hi Fiverr community,

Hope everybody doing great. But I am not good nowadays. 

I do not know why no buyer request or any berif or any gig match notifications in my Fiverr acount. My Gigs days to day is going to down. 

Please kindly visit my gig, what is the reason. https://www.fiverr.com/share/bL293k

I am waiting for your advice. 

Advance thanks.

Hi too

Have you cancelled any orders in last few days?

Possibility is that you might have gotten a poor/bad private feedback from your clients.

On 11/7/2022 at 11:21 PM, pro_design92 said:

I can not get any buyer request and buyer brief from last 2 months

Forget Buyer Requests and Focus on Get Briefs. Have you tested this feature by trying different prices?

• 1 month later...