Seller Account Not Approved

italhachaudhary

Question

Hi, My name is Talha

Issue:

I created my account a few weeks ago , and I created a gig on topic (I will create a student account for you) without any guidance. They didn't approve my seller account.
Today Again I created a gig with the title (I will create a custom myunidays and beans account to get benefits) but the same thing happened. My seller account was not approved . They said that our decision will not change. The other sellers with the same title and same service are available for work but not mine . My account is not approved by fiverr.. This is not only my issue , many people who want to join fiverr or prefer fiverr face this . Kindly keep your eye on this issue. Thank You.

Regards
Talha chaudhary

Edited by Lena
Gig links are not allowed in this category
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

21 hours ago, italhachaudhary said:

created my account a few weeks ago , and I created a gig on topic (I will create a student account for you) without any guidance. They didn't approve my seller account.

You have a seller account with 2 active gigs on it that was created in July this year. So surely that account must have been approved if it has active gigs. Did you try to create an additional account? If you did, that might be one reason for it not being approved.

You could check Fiverr's TOS and this page: https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

to see what services aren't allowed and also check the TOS of the websites your gigs are related to.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

20 hours ago, italhachaudhary said:

Kindly keep your eye on this issue.

This is not an issue that needs us to monitor it. You were trying to offer services that Fiverr did not want you offering on their. Any similar services that you see on the site are likely being removed as Fiverr discovers them. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1