How to create a Work Portfolio?

iamattique

Question

4 answers to this question

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how the process works. I think it's similar to the top-rated distinction in the sense that they give it to sellers that "stand out" based on their own metrics. I don't remember doing anything specific. I just remember logging in one day and seeing that I now could create a profile and add clients. But it was after a long run of positive reviews and orders. 

My theory is that when your account goes through a solid run (a month) with quality feedback and no issues, your account is highlighted to the team where someone will vet to see if you are fit for the feature. So in terms of a milestone, just try and provide each client with an insane amount of value in order to be noticed by the Fiverr team. 

For me, if I am busy then I provide each client with what is required and if possible, a little bit more. However, if I am quiet, I will go above and beyond for each client.  A few ideas on how you can provide clients with more value are through the creation of infographics. Depending on your niche, you could create an infographic with ten tips and tricks (costs like $5-10 on Fiverr). Don't tell them they will receive it. Instead, upon delivery, acknowledge that you have sent them an infographic free of charge as you truly appreciate the opportunity to work with them. For less than $10 and basically zero time, you could exceed the customer's expectations every single time. Small things like this will make you stand out. 

Good luck! 🙂

• Like 9
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, kaneswriting said:

A few ideas on how you can provide clients with more value are through the creation of infographics

That's awesome. I will definitely be looking into this option. Thank you very much for your insights. 

Moreover, about the clients; I got an option few weeks ago about Add Clients. I did add a couple of clients, however, didn't receive any option that shows - create a portfolio.

• Like 7