All my Fiverr gigs disappeared from search result

ifeanyiuzoigwe

Hello Fiverr community,

All my 3 Fiverr gigs disappeared from the search result. I have 4 gigs that were formally in page 1, 2, 3 and 5 in two respective Niches, two days ago, all my gigs disappeared totally from the search result from first page to the last page. I only see my gigs when I use filter - local sellers and online sellers and my gigs usually sit at the bottom.

I have 5 star reviews, 100% response rate, 100% completion rate, and have met all conditions for level 1 seller in my first 60 days but of course not promoted yet since the next evaluation is 15th.

please what could be the possible cause and solution to this problem. I will appreciate all your help.

Thanks.

• Like 12

Hello!

It is very likely that you received a negative private review that brought down your buyer satisfaction ratio. That is a secret start that we all have. If it falls under a certain level, you get flagged as a poor seller, and you are shown very little in the marketplace.

Bring in some clients from social media or locally to improve your standing.

Hope this helps! 

• Like 9

Hi there, I have been selling on Fiverr for four months and this happened to me a few weeks ago. I ended up changing a few things around on my gig and a few days later I was back on the front page. A website such as Fiverr is a machine with a million turning cogs and so sometimes things like this can happen. Try and adjust a few things on your gig and see if anything changes. I hope you are able to find a solution. All the best! 

• Like 8

12 hours ago, sunboatrecords said:

Hello!

It is very likely that you received a negative private review that brought down your buyer satisfaction ratio. That is a secret start that we all have. If it falls under a certain level, you get flagged as a poor seller, and you are shown very little in the marketplace.

Bring in some clients from social media or locally to improve your standing.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for your response. Will a private negative feedback affect all my 4 gigs in 2 different niches?

secondly, the last two clients I worked for before this happened both tipped me which means they were really satisfied. Isn’t this complicated?

• Like 8

8 hours ago, kaneswriting said:

Hi there, I have been selling on Fiverr for four months and this happened to me a few weeks ago. I ended up changing a few things around on my gig and a few days later I was back on the front page. A website such as Fiverr is a machine with a million turning cogs and so sometimes things like this can happen. Try and adjust a few things on your gig and see if anything changes. I hope you are able to find a solution. All the best! 

Thanks for your contribution. Please your situation, did all your gigs disappear from search result or just one? And do you advise I make adjustments in all gig?

• Like 7