Returning from vacation - Question regarding "Maintain a 4.7 star rating, over the course of 60 days"

susan7219

Question

Hi,

So I'm returning from a 3 month vacation. My review is on the 14th November, and I have maintained all standards other than my rating over the last 60 days. My question is this: If I have 10 orders, with a positive rating, will I pass this checkmark, or will I fail it because I will only have ratings from customers within the last 30 days, and not 60 days?

Also, if I am a level 2 seller, and I don't pass this standard, what will my rank drop to?

Thanks!

• Like 7

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, susan7219 said:

Hi,

So I'm returning from a 3 month vacation. My review is on the 14th November, and I have maintained all standards other than my rating over the last 60 days. My question is this: If I have 10 orders, with a positive rating, will I pass this checkmark, or will I fail it because I will only have ratings from customers within the last 30 days, and not 60 days?

Also, if I am a level 2 seller, and I don't pass this standard, what will my rank drop to?

Thanks!

it's depended on your score, that mean if you got 9.4 out of 10 then you will get that standard. That mean if you complete 20 orders in 60days then you have to get 5 starts review on 19 orders. That mean the total review start score for 20 orders is 100 star and you have to get 94star. if you get this then hope you will be able to maintain that standard and of course that will be 60days duration not 30days...

• Like 7