GIG Promotion is Not working! Algorithm issue

sajeda89

Hi!

I am a Level 2 seller and working on Fiverr from the last 2years. Since last month my GIG impressions are getting down automatically without any bad reviews or Warnings. Also, I'm Using GIG Promotion to Promote my GIG. But it looks like my GIG/Profile is not recommending or reaching buyers. I think Fiverr's GIG Promotion is not working (properly) like before.

I checked my GIG performance every day when it was losing rank day by day and I'm not getting new Buyers like before. But now I checked my GIG performance and it's getting normal but Not reaching any Real Buyers. Because now I'm getting a lot of fake Buyers or sellers and scammers more than before! They just message me and ask for test jobs and when I did the tests then they just disappear. They are but not replying! And some new sellers just disturbing for work. They ask for order from me. 

Now the algorithm is sucks! It's really making me confused right now ;-

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

16 minutes ago, sajeda89 said:

I think Fiverr's GIG Promotion is not working (properly) like before.

If you have bad performance, then the promotion system won't recommend you to others, obviously.

What happened most likely is you got one or more bad private reviews. In that case, your stats are getting worse and worse, because buyers were not satisfied with your work.. 

• Like 14