I can't verify my account

optimisticworke

Question

Hello people,

so I wanted to verify my account so I can upload my Gig but I can't do so because the phone number I want to verify with is already use on a nother account of mine. But I forgot about the login informations for this account. So what do I do now? I only have this phone number. Can't I upload my Gig forever now? Please help me.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

7 answers to this question

The ideal thing to do would be to delete the current account and use the "Forgot Password" option to try and gain access to your old account. If you run into issues you can always contact support by sending an email to support@fiverr.com for further assistance. But yes, as the other users have mentioned on here, you can't have more than 1 active account. You can read more about it here:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, optimisticworke said:

I wanted to verify my account so I can upload my Gig but I can't do so because the phone number I want to verify with is already use on a nother account of mine. But I forgot about the login informations for this account.

It sounds like you have more than one account, which is against Fiverr's policy.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

42 minutes ago, optimisticworke said:

I can't do so because the phone number I want to verify with is already use on a nother account of mine

You can only have a SINGLE Fiverr account.

You are knowingly breaking the rules, and you will be banned most likely.

It's funny though, you break the rules by having multiple accounts and you're asking what's wrong :))))

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1