Gig Ranking

frshlabs

Hey all , this is my first post on Fiverr forums and before getting into the Issue , let me introduce myself,

I'm a Software developer who's been on fiverr since August , I mainly sell custom Bots and servers. My Initial experience with fiverr was just Awesome! I received my first order on my second day on fiverr , and kept getting orders every week , I was so excited to start my seller journey on fiverr with such a bang!  

But something I noticed was , even though I had received multiple orders each completed perfectly to match client requirements and got 5 star reviews on every order, my gigs were still at the bottom of the category , I had made multiple changes to all my gigs and even contacted Customer Support , yet my gigs were still not getting any impressions , I waited for almost 2 whole months , and still nothing .

Please do let me know If i can make any changes to my gigs , or if there's anything wrong with them!

• Like 14

Hey , thank you so much for those valuable information , I have done most of the mentioned points,

I already have 5 , 5 star reviews , as mentioned , i had a great start to fiverr when i joined , with multiple orders , but eventually those faded out , my gig were always in the last pages and never got any impressions and clicks

Edited by frshlabs
  • Like 10

4 minutes ago, frshlabs said:

Hey , thank you so much for those valuable information , I have done most of the mentioned points,
Here's a link to my gig :   https://www.fiverr.com/share/poxEqE

I already have 5 , 5 star reviews , as mentioned , i had a great start to fiverr when i joined , with multiple orders , but eventually those faded out , my gig were always in the last pages and never got any impressions and clicks

I don't think you can share the link here. 

• Like 8