Account derank from last 3 months and still not get promoted option

web_zon

Question

Before 3 months I was seller plus and on top pages also promoted gig option enable but 14 august 2022 my gigs go down end pages  all my gigs still not back on top what should I do is there any hope to back .seller plus , promoted not get back from last 3 months

• Like 9

5 answers to this question

20 hours ago, web_zon said:

what should I do is there any hope to back .seller plus , promoted not get back from last 3 months

Back seller plus? Did you unsubscribe from seller plus? 
for your promoted gigs there is hidden criteria and you got a notification that your quality is not up to a standard and that’s why your promoted feature is disabled. Solution is to increase your quality and performance, there is hidden feedback from clients and other hidden metrics that affect your performance 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Back seller plus? Did you unsubscribe from seller plus? 
for your promoted gigs there is hidden criteria and you got a notification that your quality is not up to a standard and that’s why your promoted feature is disabled. Solution is to increase your quality and performance, there is hidden feedback from clients and other hidden metrics that affect your performance 

no I not unsubscribe when gig down auto disable

• Like 3

6 hours ago, supercalifra923 said:

We Don't know Been suffering for 5 months. Old Clients are my only hope for now. But Still hope they will turn the tides for us. Chin up there's always hope. Just Do what you do Best and Keep Delivering the Best Performance on what you do. 

I am also from last 3 months

• Like 3

16 hours ago, web_zon said:

Before 3 months I was seller plus and on top pages also promoted gig option enable but 14 august 2022 my gigs go down end pages  all my gigs still not back on top what should I do is there any hope to back .seller plus , promoted not get back from last 3 months

We Don't know Been suffering for 5 months. Old Clients are my only hope for now. But Still hope they will turn the tides for us. Chin up there's always hope. Just Do what you do Best and Keep Delivering the Best Performance on what you do. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1