Getting back to fiverr after a year any recommendation?

qubemotion

Hi folks! Hope you are all fine

Well let's get started by talking about my story, back in 2020 I created this account and I was successful back then, I nearly made more than my past career and I was happy, about a year ago I got a job offer and I got accepted, I decided to check my fiverr so I can have some more money,  everything was fine until I got a new order on fiverr and didn't check on, well as you may guess I delivered the file really late, almost a month late. this led me to demotion, I was a level 2 now I have no level.

I was wondering to ask for your help, do you have any idea to start my career on fiverr again or should I make another account? (not sure if it is against ToS)

many thanks

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1

@qubemotion - Start where you are right now. You have a good profile with 37 reviews and an average rating of 4.9. I read all your reviews and they are very good (even the 4-star reviews). New buyers won't know that you had a late delivery a year ago or that you were ever demoted. That late delivery fell off your record after 60 days. If you are able to get in orders and maintain good seller metrics, you could be a Level 2 seller again fairly quickly (within 2-3 months).

You might want to mention in your bio that you have been away from Fiverr and are now back in business.

• Like 11

On 11/5/2022 at 4:58 AM, vickieito said:

@qubemotion - Start where you are right now. You have a good profile with 37 reviews and an average rating of 4.9. I read all your reviews and they are very good (even the 4-star reviews). New buyers won't know that you had a late delivery a year ago or that you were ever demoted. That late delivery fell off your record after 60 days. If you are able to get in orders and maintain good seller metrics, you could be a Level 2 seller again fairly quickly (within 2-3 months).

You might want to mention in your bio that you have been away from Fiverr and are now back in business.

Thanks for your advice, I am planning yo start my career in  a month or maybe a bit later, do you suggest me to temporary set my profile as away?

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, qubemotion said:

Thanks for your advice, I am planning yo start my career in  a month or maybe a bit later, do you suggest me to temporary set my profile as away?

If you aren't ready to accept new orders now, you might want to pause your gigs until you are ready. Otherwise, you can keep your account as-is and take on any orders that come your way.

• Like 12

Hello @qubemotion

Welcome Back..!

Totally and completely agree with the points and directions given by @vickieitoIt's never late if you are thinking to start and START what you left as the profile which you are working on had been great in terms of reviews and orders that you have delivered. To boost and grow the stats in the current account is infact bit easier (if you give your heart in and out) compared to the new account you start.

Get the juice going and good luck..!

Regards | Art_Tribe

• Like 9