My 60 % buyer not give review .. just accept order and go.

all_asmoule

Its not legal or good for fiverr TOS, But which buyer is doing friendly behaviour with you during order, with delivery message just add a line like this:

"I hope you like my work, Please share your experiene with my work quality, it will helpful for my career and growing my business"  

• Like 15
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, all_asmoule said:

i give the best service, but 60 % of buyer does not give reviews.

Buyers are NOT required to leave any reviews.

However, you can indeed ask them for a review.

Be super careful: you cannot ask for a specific rating—as in, give me a 5-star review, give me a 1-star review, a great review, a horrible review, a ***** review. This is against the Terms of Service and can bag you a warning.

Only ask once. The buyer is reminded to leave a review multiple times by the system. You should not annoy them further!

Hope this helps!

Edited by sunboatrecords
  • Like 11
  • Up 3

Even if you ask for a review, it can easily backfire. Let's face it, no one likes or wants to be forced to do something. So you can encounter buyers forced to leave a review that end up sharing an average or bad review. I had a buyer that did not like Fiverr pushed him to review the work and he gave me a 3-star review, even if he was a repeat buyer which was always happy with my work. He was forced by Fiverr to review and he just randomly chose some stars. So, it's easy to just let it go. Let people choose when and if they review. Most of my regulars don't share a review and I am fine with that..

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

On 11/6/2022 at 12:39 AM, sunboatrecords said:

Buyers are NOT required to leave any reviews.

However, you can indeed ask them for a review.

Be super careful: you cannot ask for a specific rating—as in, give me a 5-star review, give me a 1-star review, a great review, a horrible review, a ***** review. This is against the Terms of Service and can bag you a warning.

Only ask once. The buyer is reminded to leave a review multiple times by the system. You should not annoy them further!

Hope this helps!

Thank you,, but i know review help for gig rank.

Thank you

#all asmoule 

• Like 9

On 11/6/2022 at 12:54 AM, donnovan86 said:

Even if you ask for a review, it can easily backfire. Let's face it, no one likes or wants to be forced to do something. So you can encounter buyers forced to leave a review that end up sharing an average or bad review. I had a buyer that did not like Fiverr pushed him to review the work and he gave me a 3-star review, even if he was a repeat buyer which was always happy with my work. He was forced by Fiverr to review and he just randomly chose some stars. So, it's easy to just let it go. Let people choose when and if they review. Most of my regulars don't share a review and I am fine with that..

Thank you,, but i know review help for gig rank.It is right 

Thank you

#all asmoule

• Like 9

You can't ask buyer for a review or rating directly but you must be super smart to get the review on your profile.

Make it feels to the buyer about what you need from him/her if you're sure the buyer is satisfied with the work. Like the example below;

"I hope you're satisfied with my work, if so then kindly appreciate my efforts after accepting the delivery" It will realize him that something is going to appear when the buyer accept the delivery. The review page appears after the delivery acceptance and the buyer will understand about what you've asked for. 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1