Buyer Request or Brief which one is Best ?

thangawelujeewa

10 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I have had two orders from briefs, which is not many, considering the number of briefs I get daily. I get many briefs per day. However, often they are for services I do not offer. Plus, even though my minimum budget is $100, I still get briefs for that amount and more that want the sun, moon, and stars, so I mark them as "the budget does not match my prices". Another issue is that at least one brief per day is from a seller looking for work, so they get marked as spam. Besides that, many buyers need to clearly state what service they seek. The last issue I see is buyers asking for 3 or 4 services in one brief, and I only provide one of them.

Dunno how but I did not got any of them. Not a single notification for this new features, like I don't exist. I am an old seller here maybe I should report this, might be a bug or something, what do you think? 

• Like 14

11 hours ago, nanoparticles said:

Dunno how but I did not got any of them.

Your competition may be more of the reason you have yet to see briefs. Also, you have a 4.9 overall rating, which means some buyers were unhappy with your services, and Fiverr puts great stock in buyer satisfaction.

1063629727_Screenshot2022-11-21at10_10_49AM.thumb.png.67d7e2796bc159dc47480f7760aa3e5d.png

This is my competition:

1156041990_Screenshot2022-11-21at10_12_27AM.thumb.png.906e342c800cf44e30c75acfd27f3d3b.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 10

12 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Your competition may be more of the reason you have yet to see briefs. Also, you have a 4.9 overall rating, which means some buyers were unhappy with your services, and Fiverr puts great stock in buyer satisfaction.

1063629727_Screenshot2022-11-21at10_10_49AM.thumb.png.67d7e2796bc159dc47480f7760aa3e5d.png

This is my competition:

1156041990_Screenshot2022-11-21at10_12_27AM.thumb.png.906e342c800cf44e30c75acfd27f3d3b.png

I know for the buyer satisfaction but there are many sellers with 4.9 rating and get briefs, orders etc. I agree for the competion, we are to many. See on your screenshot there are 22,914 designers and more are coming but they don't know that I am the best!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, nanoparticles said:

how you educate them? 

To look non-amateur, I had my profile image taken by a Master Photographer, which is the first clue for prospective buyers that I am a professional.

I have branded my profile page by having all my gig images complement each other.

To ensure prospective buyers know what services I offer, I have three of four bold words that state what they are. Having a statement under your gig image is not enough, as those words are too small and easily overlooked by people using the search pages.

• Like 6
  • Up 3

5 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

To look non-amateur, I had my profile image taken by a Master Photographer, which is the first clue for prospective buyers that I am a professional.

I have branded my profile page by having all my gig images complement each other.

To ensure prospective buyers know what services I offer, I have three of four bold words that state what they are. Having a statement under your gig image is not enough, as those words are too small and easily overlooked by people using the search pages.

Agree for the profile image, I'll do that for sure.

However am not sure about all your Gig images complenent each other?

Also what about the statement under my Gig image?

• Like 11