How to best Conversation with my Client ?

webzonebd24

How to satisfactory Conversation with my Client ?  whilst I I've touch my purchaser in order that they have continually speak approximately the satisfactory conversion ! it is manner i do the submit in fiverr forum . i do not know How approximately the manner satisfactory communication with my purchaser. what is the point i will mention with my  client for conversion  ! Do you told me That's point ? 

Edited by webzonebd24
  • Like 13

23 minutes ago, webzonebd24 said:

whilst I I've touch my purchaser in order that they have continually speak approximately the satisfactory conversion

Rule number one, don't touch your clients.
- Sorry, that was a joke.

In your case, I would learn basic business English: take a course, practice writing (and talking.) Just based on your post, it was a bit hard for me to understand what you want - and with me being a former teacher, that likely means your clients will feel the same. 

I could tell you to be direct but polite, ask the right questions and make sure you don't spam/annoy them with too many details/messages/etc. but first you need to make sure that you can write a paragraph that is understandable at a first glance. 

• Like 14
  • Haha 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, kevindwren said:

a bit too harsh

Many people privately think it but do not publicly express the view. 

Someone must state the obvious: how is "its good text" a three word post meaningful in any way? It means nothing, and probably indicates that the poster thinks posting here will improve his gig "ranking".

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, webzonebd24 said:

How to satisfactory Conversation with my Client ?  whilst I I've touch my purchaser in order that they have continually speak approximately the satisfactory conversion ! it is manner i do the submit in fiverr forum . i do not know How approximately the manner satisfactory communication with my purchaser. what is the point i will mention with my  client for conversion  ! Do you told me That's point ? 

Your English wording is very difficult to understand. Using what you posted as an example here are some things you might try which could help improve your communication with buyers. These suggestions are meant specifically for you, so they are not necessarily meant as suggestions for everyone to improve communication, and are not meant as suggestions when you are speaking with customers who also share the same primary language as you.

• When you are going to ask a question, try only to ask one, very specific and important question, and do not ask another until you have an answer. If you must know multiple pieces of information before you can proceed, then you may have to ask multiple questions, so be certain the question is necessary.
  • I do not know how the following words translate from your language and they are still used by native speakers but they often come across wrong so instead of using words like "touch my purchaser" try "contact my customer" or "communicated with my client".
  • You mention that you regularly speak with the customer to make sure they are satisfied. Realize that delivering what the customer ordered will satisfy them much more than them trying to navigate what you mean. Just as with the questions, keep communications limited to only what is necessary. If you want ensure they are satisfied you might try the following phrase, "Hello, I want to make sure this is progressing according to your specifications, let me know if there is anything you need me to address." Alternatively you might try the phrase, "Hello, please let me know at any point if there is anything you need from me."  This puts the communication in their hands instead of you asking questions which may be unclear.
  • When the customer tells you they want you to do something specific, repeat back to them what you think they want you to do, using your own words, and ask for confirmation that you understood them correctly.
  • If you do not have a specific need to communicate with your customer, then the only reason ('point') to do so would be to thank them for their order.

Beyond these points you may find these links useful:

https://www.5minutelanguage.com/how-to-sound-more-fluent/

https://howtogetfluent.com/sound-more-fluent/

https://www.fluentu.com/blog/english/how-to-speak-english-well-fluently/

I found those links by googling the phrase: 'what type of words should foreign speakers avoid to sound more fluent in english'

• Like 13
  • Up 2

On 11/4/2022 at 6:55 AM, kevindwren said:

but those words are a bit too harsh don't you think

Are they harsh? Oh yes.
BUT did I feel the same way as Andy, you betcha. 

I'm not trying to sound mean, but if you are gonna work at an online platform where the language being used is mainly English, you <<<need>>> to be able to speak/understand the language at a business English level, simple as that. I am guessing that Andy got frustrated because we've seen way too many sellers begging for orders while claiming to be professional translators, writes and it says on their profile that their English is fluent, but clearly they are NOT.

@katakatica was being very polite and choosing her words carefully and while I do believe that approach is more appropriate, I get the feeling  maybe, just maybe the OP won't get it, IE, won't take her words seriously believing that his English is OK.

Sadly it's not. I'm an English conversation teacher myself, and the OP's post was very hard to understand.
Andy was being a bit too straightforward, yes, but there isn't a nice way of saying "Sorry you suck." (pardon my language). Perhaps in some cases it's somewhat better if you don't sugar coat your words. But then again, if you sound too harsh, people will get upset and  won't listen.

OK, I don't know what I'm trying to say here, but at least I think it's clear what the OP needs to do.

Finally, it seems like the post has been deleted, but I'm very curious to see what the "flying spaghetti monster" looks like. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2