I start new journy on fiverr

nishayini99

The word you want is 'guys,' not 'gays,' unless you are interested in working with part of the LGBTQ+ community only.

I would suggest reading the Fiverr help pages and actually searching the forum for valuable information from TRSs before posting yet another thread asking the same thing. Best of luck! 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 11/2/2022 at 3:40 PM, nishayini99 said:

I make logo design more beautiful than others. But I don't get orders in fiverr even though I have skills, why is this happening to me?

There are a lot of people who can make a better hamburger than McDonald's (yet McDonald's sells more hamburgers than they do). Why? Because McDonald's is great at business, marketing, and knows how to consistently deliver what the customer wants.

When you are an employee, your boss gives you work. When you are a freelancer, you are the boss (so it's up to you to bring in those orders). Luckily for us, Fiverr makes this process easier.

If you've got the skills, that's half the battle. Now it's time to brush up on your business, marketing, and customer service skills so that you can attract the clients that would be interested in purchasing your services. You are competing against 226,195 other logo design gigs (some worse than you) on Fiverr's marketplace, so if you don't see orders coming your way, it's because buyers are placing orders with your competition. If you see orders being placed with logo designers who aren't as good as you, that just means they might be better at marketing than you are.

On Fiverr, your best marketing tool is your profile and gigs. Do your research to make sure your gig is optimized and tailored to your buyers. Target a specific type of buyer to reduce your competition and increase your chances of being found. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1