Question regarding use of wise usa bank account

bashir_expert1

Question

Hello all,

I'm from Bangladesh and top-rated seller in WordPress development category. I would like to like to know if i can use USA bank account ( I got USA bank details from Wise.com ) on my fiverr for withdrawal dollars from fiverr? Is there any way to withdraw dollars from fiverr to my Wise Usa bank account rather then Payoneer or paypal?

Thanks all.

• Like 9

6 answers to this question

7 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

It's not possible to set Wise as the direct recipient of a withdrawal. How I've set it up is using Payoneer to withdraw my funds and I've linked my Wise account to this Payoneer account. If you want to know more about withdrawal methods click the link of Fiverr below; 

Withdrawal Methods

I see. if payoneer got blocked can we unlink payoneer and add new payoneer with same information by using different email on same account?

• Like 6

11 hours ago, bashir_expert1 said:

Hello all,

I'm from Bangladesh and top-rated seller in WordPress development category. I would like to like to know if i can use USA bank account ( I got USA bank details from Wise.com ) on my fiverr for withdrawal dollars from fiverr? Is there any way to withdraw dollars from fiverr to my Wise Usa bank account rather then Payoneer or paypal?

Thanks all.

You can discuss with both support

• Like 6

1 hour ago, strategist_ceo said:

I don't think Payoneer will get blocked. Payoneer is a little shady in their corporate details, that I will agree.

My support tickets with them never got answered.

I mean if fiverr linked payoneer account got blocked. can we disconnect that blocked payoneer from fiverr and add new one?

• Like 6