Question regarding use of wise usa bank account

bashir_expert1

Question

Hello all,

I'm from Bangladesh and top-rated seller in WordPress development category. I would like to like to know if i can use USA bank account ( I got USA bank details from Wise.com ) on my fiverr for withdrawal dollars from fiverr? Is there any way to withdraw dollars from fiverr to my Wise Usa bank account rather then Payoneer or paypal?

Thanks all.

• Like 11

22 answers to this question

7 hours ago, sabinespoems said:

It's not possible to set Wise as the direct recipient of a withdrawal. How I've set it up is using Payoneer to withdraw my funds and I've linked my Wise account to this Payoneer account. If you want to know more about withdrawal methods click the link of Fiverr below; 

Withdrawal Methods

I see. if payoneer got blocked can we unlink payoneer and add new payoneer with same information by using different email on same account?

• Like 8

11 hours ago, bashir_expert1 said:

Hello all,

I'm from Bangladesh and top-rated seller in WordPress development category. I would like to like to know if i can use USA bank account ( I got USA bank details from Wise.com ) on my fiverr for withdrawal dollars from fiverr? Is there any way to withdraw dollars from fiverr to my Wise Usa bank account rather then Payoneer or paypal?

Thanks all.

You can discuss with both support

• Like 8

1 hour ago, strategist_ceo said:

I don't think Payoneer will get blocked. Payoneer is a little shady in their corporate details, that I will agree.

My support tickets with them never got answered.

I mean if fiverr linked payoneer account got blocked. can we disconnect that blocked payoneer from fiverr and add new one?

• Like 8

I will suggest you to avoid this.

Your account could be in risk of having issues related to the payment method. i.e. same payment method using for multiple accounts may lead your account to the restriction/suspension.

And always use your own financial account only.

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 14

Just now, seven_sign said:

I will suggest you to avoid this.

Your account could be in risk of having issues related to the payment method. i.e. same payment method using for multiple accounts may lead your account to the restriction/suspension.

And always use your own financial account only.

If one account use, will cause any issues?

• Like 14

Hello @bashir_expert1

Hope you are well...!

For your concern for using different account to withdraw money, yes it is possible but NOT the good practice you can follow. Payments is the most important factor in your Fiverr journey and you SHOULD make that as smooth as possible. 

Extremely true point by @seven_signto use same account and not the same. Do NOT mix match the accounts as a small mistake in this transition will resulting into account restriction which nobody wishes for.

Believe this answers your question.

Good Luck..!

Regards | Art_Tribe

• Like 11
  • Up 1

On 11/13/2022 at 5:15 PM, art_tribe said:

Hello @bashir_expert1

Hope you are well...!

For your concern for using different account to withdraw money, yes it is possible but NOT the good practice you can follow. Payments is the most important factor in your Fiverr journey and you SHOULD make that as smooth as possible. 

Extremely true point by @seven_signto use same account and not the same. Do NOT mix match the accounts as a small mistake in this transition will resulting into account restriction which nobody wishes for.

Believe this answers your question.

Good Luck..!

Regards | Art_Tribe

Thank you. but if payoneer got blocked then what to do?

• Like 10

7 hours ago, bashir_expert1 said:

I would like to remove my current Payoneer account and re-add a Payoneer account that was previously linked to the same Fiverr account. Is there will be any issues?

How do you maintain 2 Payoneer accounts? Do you own both Payoneer accounts by your own-self?

• Like 4

Is your previous Payoneer account suspended? If not, there might be a chance to re-add it. It's advisable to get in touch with customer support and explain the situation to them; they will guide you on the best course of action. It seems like you might have to contact Payoneer support first and request them to remove the funding source before adding a new account. However, it's recommended to reach out to Fiverr Support initially as they can provide the most appropriate solution. Make sure to clarify all the reasons for wanting to remove the old account and the need to add a new one.

Edited by wordpressboss
  • Like 3