is it good make different gigs in different field?

digital_edit

Hi Folks,

I am an experienced graphic designer and also have expertise in video editing and e-commerce website development using Shopify and WordPress.  That's why I want to know if it's a good idea to have different gigs in different areas.

And what strategy should i follow to get success in all the gigs? What should be my tagline?

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, digital_edit said:

what strategy should i follow to get success in all the gigs? What should be my tagline?

It is my guess that Fiverr works in a way that they promote one gig at a time, so it's better to focus on one gig when you're starting out and once you've become more established (level 2 or level 1 with lots of reviews), then you can expand.

• Like 10

I upload 4 gigs at a time and i did not get more views at first and after do SEO and publish 2 more gig i get order one of my gig and then i noticed Fiverr only promote one gig. So better to publish one gig first and make it rank then publish other. 

• Like 5

On 11/3/2022 at 1:25 PM, strategist_ceo said:

It is my guess that Fiverr works in a way that they promote one gig at a time, so it's better to focus on one gig when you're starting out and once you've become more established (level 2 or level 1 with lots of reviews), then you can expand.

Thank You, but i have already posted multiple gigs.

• Like 3