Gigs in multiple subjects[

uzzal32

2 hours ago, uzzal32 said:

I am a graphic designer. I have published a total of 7 gigs on fiver on photo editing and logo design. Now want to release another gig related to data entry. Will publishing gigs on multiple topics can negative affect on my account?

Fiverr Team may suggest you regarding your question.

• Like 2

There is no need to contact the Fiverr team about such things. Don't waste their time. It's not their job to decide the path of your business for you. You are allowed to make whatever gigs you want as long as you can provide the services to a professional standard. Can you do that? Can you market multiple services to your target audience effectively? These are things you have to determine for yourself.

• Up 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, melanielm said:

There is no need to contact the Fiverr team about such things. Don't waste their time. It's not their job to decide the path of your business for you. You are allowed to make whatever gigs you want as long as you can provide the services to a professional standard. Can you do that? Can you market multiple services to your target audience effectively? These are things you have to determine for yourself.

Yes, follow this content. It's helpful

• Like 1