Please I need your advice on this

bolatech_studio

• 1 month later...

I think gigs stay in the "New Arrivals" sort for about 31 days. For some categories it might only show when you filter down since it only shows up to 20 pages.

Though I don't know if a gig being in New Arrivals will prevent it being shown in the relevance sort.  It might be that a gig could show in both (or all 3 sorts), eg. if it sold enough in the time it's in New Arrivals.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 10
  • Up 3

29 minutes ago, bolatech_studio said:

how can I promote it to the frist page?

I don't think there's a way to definitely make it go on the first page of search results. You could make sure it has the best keywords, etc. For optimizing your gig you could check the other threads that are about that and/or look in the Fiverr help pages that give info on things like that.

You could check pages like https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452317-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs?segment=seller

and https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs?segment=seller

Is your gig and Fiverr account still active? Nothing shows up now when I try to view your Fiverr profile.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

On 11/3/2022 at 11:23 PM, uk1000 said:

I think gigs stay in the "New Arrivals" sort for about 31 days. For some categories it might only show when you filter down since it only shows up to 20 pages.

Though I don't know if a gig being in New Arrivals will prevent it being shown in the relevance sort.  It might be that a gig could show in both (or all 3 sorts), eg. if it sold enough in the time it's in New Arrivals.

Thanks for your valuable information.

• Like 6

I think it's after few weeks. It depends on how you get impressions during the first week you punish your new gig. The more your impression the more chance for your gig to rank up from newest arrival. 

If you are lucky enough to get your first order on time. The chance for your gig to rank up to relevant page or best seller page. 

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...