my gig Promote option is on but can't find the gigs for the last 3 days

sumon369

5 months after returning from the gig. I started the promoted option. My gig was always on the first page when it was ranked, but now 3 days after the gig was on the first page I can't find the gig anymore. Promotions are running and clicks are coming in and dollars cuts are going from the promotion. But can't find the gig, please help.

MY GIG LINK:

1. https://www.fiverr.com/sumon369/design-facebook-ads-fb-cover-banner-or-post-images

2. https://www.fiverr.com/sumon369/create-a-twitter-header-facebook-cover-photo-fb-banner

Thank you so much!!

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

To the best of my knowledge, gigs are cycled through the promoted gigs setting. This means that sometimes, you'll get no exposure and at others, you'll get front-page exposure. I think you only pay for what you use, though.

Similarly, it could just be a visual change - after all, it doesn't make sense to be able to find your own promoted gigs when searching for a service, especially if logged in.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

For the past 1 year or more, since I got the FIVERR promotion option. Since then the promotion is on for 1 month and automatically stops after 1 month. without any reason. I complete orders on time and have no bad reviews and no order cancellations. But every time after 1 month my promotion gets off and all gig ranks are lost.

(Like this: November promote option is one but the December gig is promoted option off)
Every time it happens for no reason, I am very worried. I want everyone's opinion. How to get rid of it.

PLEASE HELP ME

Check My Profile:  www.fiverr.com/sumon369

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sumon369 said:

Every time it happens for no reason

There's actually a reason every time this happens, you just have to figure out what it is. Look at all your metrics - this includes not only the ones in your dashboard, but the quality metrics that aren't a part of your dashboard (i.e., how quickly you deliver, how many orders you have, the private reviews that you get, how quickly you respond to messages in your inbox and order chats, the number of repeat buyers that you have, etc.). Every seller is given a Gig Match score based on appearance quality and delivery quality.

Fiverr actually has a good Promoted Gig webinar that goes over some of the troubleshooting you can do while using promoted gigs. You can find this webinar here:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs#h_01G7PJWY4RXHXNWB1ZQED3C3S5

• Like 3

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

the private reviews that you get

Most Seller doesn't know about this "Private Reviews".

Sometimes Buyer is kind enough to leave 5 star for the "Order review" even though they aren't 100% satisfied, so they will leave real review on the private review for Fiverr Team. 

Or.., They not satisfied, but didn't want to harm Seller income, so they leave no order review, BUT leave feedback at private review.

• Like 5