I got my first client after 57 days!

ederrrlyn

2 hours ago, ederrrlyn said:

I'm happy that I now have my first client after 57 days, even though this is a one time project I am still very happy and grateful after all the waiting. I'm hoping this won't be the last one. Just wanted to share my small win here 🙏

Congratulations 👍

Well done 

• Like 12
  • Up 3

12 hours ago, ederrrlyn said:

I'm happy that I now have my first client after 57 days, even though this is a one time project I am still very happy and grateful after all the waiting. I'm hoping this won't be the last one. Just wanted to share my small win here 🙏

Heartiest congratulations. Keep it up.

• Like 11

16 hours ago, ederrrlyn said:

Congratulations!! 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

22 hours ago, ederrrlyn said:

Congratulation! I'm happy for you.

Can you please share with us on how you'd it?

• Like 11
  • Up 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2022 at 9:29 AM, ederrrlyn said:

Great to hear that. Keep doing amazing work

• Like 8
  • Up 1